4,087 results
All reviewsacross the streetefficiency roomfull kitchenbeach towelssmall hotelheated poolcoffee makerchairs and umbrellasan older hotelocean viewlauderdale beachspring breakgalleria malllas olasmarioftcomputers
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is fantastic beautiful clean right on the ocean upgraded for free when we arrived the location is perfect very close everything you would need and far enough away for to be able to relax with peace and quiet free chairs towels and umbrellas no extra charge which is fantastic Staff are very accommodating. Absolutely loved my stay here we'll be coming back

2  Thank nikkilynn35
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This is a family run business that we had the pleasure staying at! We did not arrive until 2am due to flight delays and we we're met with smiles and even late night snacks and food from the Hotels cafe, run by Mario Farber! As we adored our 4 day stay, we booked it AGAIN, the following week for 4 more days, as we loved this location so much! You WILL be treated well staying there! The wonderful rooms, comfy beds, and lush grounds, will make you feel relaxed! Add in 2 pools, BBQ's, fully appointed lichens, and SUPER QUIET AC, WOW! And the prices are MORE , than reasonable! Free beach chairs, towels and umbrellas, and just a walk across the street AND FREE PARKING! No wonder it's voted #1 In Fort Lauderdale! A hidden GEM indeed! Enjoy!

1  Thank Tori T
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Not all restaurants are created equal and the Premiere Bar is the place to prove it. For a very decent price, they offer ethnic food, more precisely Argentinean food: good stakes, tasty milanesas and exquisite empanadas of beef, chicken and ham and cheese. I accompanied my stake with Malbec wine, from Mendoza (Argentina). The place is tiny. There are no tables, only a desk shared by the customers and a little terrace with a unique and sole picnic table. If you don’t bring great expectations you will be very glad to eat at the Premiere Bar.
Ricky Cohen

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank richicohen
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed staying in Premiere hotel. It is located close to the beach, rooms are clean & modern and hotel provides beach chairs and umbrellas. I will definitely stay again in this hotel.

Pools are also nice but naturally not as big as in some of the resorts in the area.

1  Thank JuhaT
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Just returned from 3 night stay at Premiere Hotel in Fort Lauderdale. I stayed in Unit 209, which was immaculate. The king bed was comfortable. My room did not have a kitchen, but there was a small refrigerator, microwave, toaster and coffee Brewer--all that I needed for my short stay. Mario and the hotel staff were terrific, and very accommodating to any request. Associated with this hotel is the Premiere Brewery. Even if I weren't staying at the hotel, I would go to this small, casual restaurant/bar! Carlos and Mario (Mario wears many hats) were so awesome! The prices were beyond good, and they treated us like kings. We loved the outdoor seating, and also sat in the pool area with our after-dinner drinks and had the best time! Hats off to Mario, Carlos and Premiere Hotel! I'll be back to see you all!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family