Premiere Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$ 124
US$ 111
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 125/night.

TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale West(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$ 269
US$ 231
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 259/night.

The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 144
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 176/night.

The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
US$ 269
US$ 223
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 204
US$ 165
US$ 301
US$ 259
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 334/night.

Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
US$ 123
Agoda.com
4,001 results
All reviewsacross the streetefficiency roomfull kitchenbeach towelssmall hotelheated poolcoffee makerchairs and umbrellasan older hotellauderdale beachspring breakocean viewgalleria mallsouth floridalas olasmarioft
Reviewed 1 October 2015

I've just got back from two fantastic weeks at the Premiere. Missing it already and planning when to go back!! Thank you very much to all the staff at the hotel that always makes us feel so at home, comfortable, etc. The hotel is also perfectly located, across the beach and very close to the shopping areas, it's perfect if you are on business, with your couple or with your family, even nif you are travelling alone because everyone is very friendly, and you can make lots of new friends standing by the pool or in one of the fantastic barbecues they organise for the guests. The rooms were great, very big and comfortable, with well equipped kitchens, airconditionaning and cable TV, couldn't ask more. Thank you very much for all the hospitality you always show to us!! Looking forward to going back very soon!! Claudia.-

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect!!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Claudia090
Reviewed 30 September 2015

The premiere is located among the best hotels in Fort Lauderdale and is nothing short of its competence, our hotel room was comfortable and renovated and offered quite nights of sleep, I have travelled the world and found this to hotel to be doing something right to maintain their guest satisfied.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nico P
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Beautiful hotel with a vintage patina. I was able to see the Ocean from the third floor (Room # 309) and I can honestly bouche for the owners and his family.
My family and I got an apartment with two rooms, in each one had a King size bed. Both rooms had great views.
The east side allowed my husband and I appreciate the Ocean.
These views are still embedded in my mind, I will be back there soon because I want to see again the happiness on my kids face.
Mariana Senese

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Mariana S
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

All I saw on my visit were families gathering by the pool areas having a picnic type of day and really made me realized how family oriented this hotel is, I was travelling on my own but one day I will bring my family to this hotel because it is a family orientated and friendly place to be. I could not believe the room, it is everything room desirable, big television, quite, comfortable, oversized bed, cold air A/C.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Number ONE in Family hotels of Fort Lauderdale

My number one place of destination when I travel to south Florida has got to be the Premiere Hotel.

That better place to stay than a hotel that offers awesome views to the Ocean and friendly environment.

Not only my husband and I enjoy this place, but also my two daughters.

The eldest came with her husband a few months ago and previously my youngest daughter had come with her fiancé.

Many years ago, when my daughters were teenagers we used to come the four of us all together.

I imagine the future sharing this place with my grandchildren.

Someday, when my two daughters will became mothers.

The Premiere is above everything the perfect place to enjoy with the family.

The owners take care to keep the First position in the ranking of Family hotels of Fort Lauderdale.

Maria Ribas Somar

Room Tip: La vista de algunas habitaciones que dan al mar, son esplendidas.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple