“Good surprise ”

Asia Bay Sushi Bar & Thai
Reserve with OpenTable
Asia Bay Sushi Bar & Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 1,375 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SE 10th Terrace-SE 12th Ave
Description: Mouthwatering sushi & Thai cuisine made with high-quality, fresh ingredients. We boast a trendy, modern environment with an option for outdoor dining overlooking the beautiful Himmarshee Canal.
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a sushi spot for the kids and found this one. In the end I had a Tom Yum and a Padang curry and both were great. It's a very nice spot by the canal and service was good as well.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Sat outside along the canal, a perfect setting for a wonderful meal.The appetizers were a great start, everyone raved about the tuna rock, but the star of the evening was the seafood in the pineapple, outstanding dish with an amazing presentation. The service was attentive without being overbearing.
Highly recommend

Reviewed 4 December 2016

This restaurant has very good sushi as well as thai food. You have to enter through an Italian restaurant patio. Sitting outside alongside the canal (actually a small river) was much less noisy and warmer than inside. The sushi or shashimi combos were actually rather large. The thai food includes curries and well as pad thai, and other common thai foods.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

We stopped here when in Fort Lauderdale just for a day. We had both sushi and Thai food. Both of us enjoyed our dishes and the service was very good. We sat out on the patio along side the canal, so it was a refreshing place to eat.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Yesterday wax my husband's birthday. I initially found the restaurant on TripAdvisor because, we love sushi and I know we were going to be in fort Lauderdale. I confirmed a open table booking and and also asked for a special dessert for my husband. Gisela (Hostess) made sure we were seated and that my request was made reality. Can I say I received the best servers ever!!!!!! Dwayne ( head server) and Heather (trainee) hats off to them and the restaurant. The chef's out did their selves with the food the soup my husband had the yom kha was amazing and omgoodness the tuna rock was all that and more. The velvetness of the tuna paired with the creamy smoothness of the avocado along with the crispy crunch of the tempura flakes was great. The pineapple lobster rice was great and we tried the dream roll was awesome!!!!! Great flavors!!! What was the icing on the cake was dessert. Gisele and the team brought a special dessert not on the menu cinnamon pecan pie with caramel gelato flewn in from France (according to Dwayne lol). I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone and we will be back!!