We loved the B Ocean, it had wow factor from the moment we stepped into the lobby all the way to when we entered our room. Fantastic views from our room right up Fort Launderdale Beach. Location was very good for us, just a bit north of the main Fort Lauderdale beach action, which was only a 10 minute walk away. Two things marred our stay which could be easily improved:
1. The wardrobe doors in the rooms are of a very free-sliding type. These made a loud banging noise if left to slide into the walls at either end. The could be heard from the rooms adjacent, and was loud enough to wake you from a deep sleep. Providing simple rubber stoppers to the ends of the doors or walls would make this annoying problem go away.
2. The valets on the driveway think they own the place, and took forever to retrive our bags upon check out. They need to get a better system, and learn that they are there for the customers; not the other way around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps away from the ocean and the beautiful Fort Lauderdale beach, Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach offers you a sensational experience among Fort Lauderdale hotels: oceanfront hotel accommodations, unique restaurants and lounging areas, and a variety of excursions for those guests looking to explore Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Our ballroom and meeting rooms on the penthouse floor overlook the Atlantic Ocean, presenting a special setting for business meetings and social gatherings held at this Fort Lauderdale Beach hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b Ocean Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale