We returned to Hyatt Pier 66 after many years, to find it as beautiful as it was then. The style of the building now seems retro,but the views are spectacular. The pool is gorgeous and well run. It's a short bus ride from the beach, but a stop is right out front for a regular bus or the free trolley.
We have always liked Hyatts and one of the reasons is the food. Every meal we had there was excellent. We had a slight problem the first night when noise from a nearby, moored yacht kept us awake. Despite the fact that the hotel was full, the next day we were given another beautiful room for the rest of our week. The staff was extremely helpful and came to our rescue. No other problems. I love that hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina, a South Florida landmark resort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, is a 22-acre tropical retreat featuring a world-class marina; Spa 66, the signature health and beauty spa; and a full-service Aquatic Center. A refreshed classic, the resort boasts a new contemporary lounge and function space, along with 384 spacious guestrooms and suites, a spectacular three-pool oasis, and five dining outlets offering everything from incredible waterfront views to innovative, fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Prestigia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-6
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Regency Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Fort Lauderdale