All reviews north tower starbucks downstairs convention hotel amazing margaritas co ed charging station the mexican restaurant beautiful hotel management team every morning nice stay location is ideal breakfast included uber ride room service great weekend favorite hotel
Reviewed 8 October 2018

The facility is secure, clean and satisfied my expectation.I would certainly stay there again and would be please to recommend the property to my friends and business community. The location is ideal for relaxation after a busy business day.

Room Tip: Rooms are comfortable
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Xavier E, Hotel Manager at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review, great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that it satisfied your expectations, we look forward to serve you again when your travels bring you to Fort Lauderdale!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, the amenities were nice and “Storm” in bell service was awesome, he helped us navigate the hotel for the first time and called to check in on us, he even called to sing my 2 year old happy birthday!
I loved the proximity to the beach, the breakfast and the guacamole at Lonas. Family friendly but I could also have a nice time here with just my husband as well. Best of both worlds.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Xavier E, Hotel Manager at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your kind review, it is great that you enjoyed the stay with us. We will definitely let Storm know these great comments you said. We hope to welcome you back on property when your travels bring you to Fort Lauderdale!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Met Fatiha in the hallway as she was picking up room service trays and she was so friendly and quick to assist me with my request.

Tashelle at the Front Desk was just as friendly and welcoming at check in and later when I came down to get change for valet.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Barbara F
Xavier E, Hotel Manager at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your kind comments. It was a pleasure to host you - we look forward to welcoming you back on property soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

My sister-in-law and I got a great deal with an online travel company for the Westin Hotel in Fort Lauderdale. Really nice hotel, convenient spot on the strip, and clean. Half of hotel was under construction but that didn't interfere at all with our stay. We had a couple of complaints though....after we unpacked everything, we opened the window and our view was a very large bush (we were on the bottom floor). Also, we had an adjoining room with the construction workers (didn't discover this until the last day) who woke us up every morning banging the door and talking really, really loud. In the room, the safe did not work. Beach/water was full of seaweed (understand because of time of year) so we just used the beach to sunbathe and then went back to the hotel to go into the pool, which was adequate. The best thing of this trip was the free breakfast, which included buffet and/or sit down hot meal. All-in-all, everything was great except for the view of the room which I wish we had noticed before unpacking everything, and the adjoining room with the loud construction workers...would go back if the resort fee was waived again amounting to $165....definitely made a difference.

Room Tip: Don't get bottom floor even though it is steps to the Starbucks in the hotel and the street.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your time to share the feedback with us, I apologize that you were not aware of the construction that was going on and the view that did not meet your expectations. On a positive note I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and especially our buffet breakfast. We hope to welcome you back in the future when your travels bring you to Fort Lauderdale!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Had a great time. Room was clean and got extra perks like a room upgrade without asking I assume because time of the year. Would definitely come back. All staff members were very friendly . Restaurant rated top Mexican in the area but we did not eat there

Room Tip: Ask for a room that allows you to open your window as ours did not.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, it is great to hear that you enjoyed your room upgrade and our friendly staff, we hope to get a chance to serve you again when your travels bring you to Fort Lauderdale!