US$ 139
US$ 125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 219
US$ 180
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 212
US$ 191
Official Site
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 138
US$ 123
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 231
US$ 196
  • Beachfront
Galt Villas Inn(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 91
US$ 83
  • Pool
Manhattan Tower Apartment Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
US$ 406
3,992 results
All reviewsnorth towerocean viewsliding dooracross the streetfort lauderdale beachpool areapool attendantvalet parkingvalet staffbeach chairsoceanfront rooman umbrellanice poolspring breaklas olaswater taxistarbucks
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I'm not usually complaining, but this time I had to. My family and I visited The Westin a couple a days ago.

After check-in we went to our room which was located on the 4th floor (room 431) - The room was right next to the mechanical room, where there were a lot of noise.

The worst part of the hotel was actually the smell. It smelled like there was a sewage problem or something like that in our end of the hotel and all of us had a headache our entire stay, probably because of the indoor climate.

Our room was not cleaned properly. There was dust most places in the room. The bathroom though was nice and clean.

The pool was dirty with a lot of sand. We did not see it get cleaned at any time, and the beach chairs was at an extra cost.

The location was nice, with great dining possibilities and shopping. But that's it.
Wouldn't recommend or stay again. Not sure how this hotel got all those great reviews.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Kristina K
nspivack, Manager at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. It was disappointing to read about the shortcomings you encountered; please accept my apologies as this is not typical of our resort. We wish we could have communicated during your stay, our team would have gladly fixed these issues and helped to create a more enjoyable experience. We have shared all your feedback with the respective teams, and we are working on investigating which team members were responsible for these service lapses. We will use your feedback when retraining and coaching the team.
Again, our sincere apologies for what happened. We know we are much better than this, and do hope you will give us another opportunity in the future if your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I just got back from staying at this resort hotel right on the beach of Ft. Lauderdale. What a great stay. A friend and I came for a few days and it obviously has a big convention clientele. There were several going on during our stay. It is a large 2 building complex and we stayed on the convention side. Although it was a busy hotel while we were there, it didn't feel overly crowded. There is a busy valet service out front. There is flavored water to drink in the lobby. A spa, exercise facility and a Starbucks. There is also a walkway and elevator from the rooftop pool to the beach. It beats trying to cross traffic. The staff is wonderful. They make this a great place to stay. The spa staff were wonderful and the pool staff, which included Judy and Demitrius were so kind and fun to talk too. We also met Storm, who became our personal concierge while we were there. Calling every day to make sure everything was going smoothly for us. We had a nice, although small room. Great shower and a wonderful view of the Ocean. I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in the area.

Room Tip: I think all rooms have an ocean view or an intercoastal water view.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jodyh47
Reviewed 16 May 2016

The Westin Hotel Beach Resort is a great place to spend your vacation or attend a conference. The facilities are excellent and the staff is very friendly. Storm 'n' the Doorman was very helpful and attentive to our every need.

Room Tip: Casa Blanca Restaurant right next door is great!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jay A
Reviewed 16 May 2016

We returned home yesterday from a three night stay at the Westin Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale and we have already been raving about it to our friends and family. The hotel location is IDEAL. One block from the restaurants/bars/shops, close enough to enjoy them, far enough to be able to relax. The hotel itself is well kept, rooms are clean and spacious. We had room service the first night FANTASTIC BURGERS! We enjoyed FABULOUS cocktails by the pool each day. What really sets this hotel apart is the staff. Night #1 as we tried to navigate to our room, a bartender noticed us looking somewhat lost, pointed us the right way and introduced himself, stellar first impression. The shining starts though? THE POOL STAFF. Cory, Judy and Dimitrius took our stay from GREAT to AMAZING. They were friendly, beyond attentive, helpful, and funny. We enjoyed their company throughout our days at the pool. We can't wait to come back. We are self appointed "hotel snobs" and the reviews made us slightly nervous to come, I can't say enough how pleasantly surprised we were!

Room Tip: If your goal is all day sun sit closer up towards the "Pool Desk" where they sign out the towels.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ASALEMIS
Reviewed 16 May 2016

My friend and I were staying at the Westin for a girls weekend and celebration of a milestone birthday. I started to make the reservation online and was having trouble with the web site and it told me to start the reservation again. Instead I called the 1-800 number and made the reservation easily on the phone. However, when I discovered that my online reservation in fact went through, the hotel manager was unwilling to cancel one of the reservations made in error until three separate people contacted him from the corporate office. We loved our stay, pool was great, easy access to the beach, had a resort feel. I would recommend the facilities but the reservation experience was upsetting at best.

Room Tip: Easy access to the beach with a skywalk
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends