“Amazing ”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Beach
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I love the food at this place . Everything I have tried I really enjoyed. I had the pleasure to meet the owner few times that I have been there whom is very pleased. The owner is the chef she make it all there . I guarantee if you want a really good Asian food you can't be happier anywhere else in Fort Lauderdale. Just not expect much about the decorations. It's a bit old but there is a nice view and the food is worst. Lobster red Curry is to die for .

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Thai on the Beach

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Food is average!

Service: I was seated immediately, upon arrival and my waitress attentive, patiently, professional and friendly.

Food: I ordered the chicken pad kee mao and nigiri sushi. The Pad Kee Mao was average and the sushi was lack luster.

Ambiance: Smal and extremly dark with a great view of the beach.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Overall, the food was great. I had the vegetarian fried rice and my wife had the vegetable stir fry with beef. She is not one to eat thai food but she wants to order the same dish when we return. We had take-out, so we can't comment on the in-restaurant experience.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Food was ok but nothing out of the ordinary. They serve the typical thai dishes but they all taste average. I´d rather visit other places for this sort of food. The view is nice though.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Vacationed 7/9 - 7/16/16

This place is across the street from the beach and above the pizza shop on the corner.
It is small but cute and has a nice romantic flare to it as the sunsets. The food was good, everything you order, you hear the woman say "how spicy" lol
there is a booth you can sit in as an authentic Thai setting, shoes off and legs crossed.
The Thai Coconut (red curry) was really good, I wish I had ordered more veggies with it, the shrimp were huge. My husband had the Thai Hawaiian Fried Rice and it comes spicy too if you want it lol.
Some reviews said cash only, not so, they take credit cards as well.
Will visit again!