“Great, fresh, quick”

Blue Fish Sushi Thai
Ranked #351 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Food came out fast was very fresh and quiet place moderately-priced definitely will visit again. Good stir frys and Pad Thai clean booths in open atmosphere. Service was prompt

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Blue Fish Sushi Thai

Reviewed 10 March 2017

My wife and I decided to meet and try this place, which is close to my work, and we were very glad that we did. The place looked rather new, and very clean. The staff were friendly and attentive. My wife got the spring rolls and I got the California roll and a conch sushi, and we both enjoyed our meals. The Thai iced tea was also really good. We highly recommend this place!

1  Thank JSR_Adventures
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped on for a quick late lunch. Nice clean restaurant. Moderately priced. Ordered thai spicy, prepped medium hot. Everything was very tasty

Reviewed 23 February 2017

After a long day of meetings and a 5-hour drive ahead of us, we stopped in at this great little place to curb our craving for Thai food. We were seated immediately. I had a panang (sp?) curry soup dish and my husband had a red curry dish after he enjoyed dumplings. It was all SO good. The restaurant was clean, had several large screen TVs and the servers were very nice and efficient. We will certainly go back there when we are in the area.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Restaurant has been completely remodeled and is casual upscale. Seating is tight so it is not the most private dining experience. Beautiful job on the remodeling. We had red curry chicken, pad thai chicken and miso soup. We were very happy with the portion and quality of the food. Very nice mix of main entrees and sushi. Our waiter was very nice, however the staff was not the most organized or efficient.(only 4 tables in the restaurant at the time) I am hoping this was due to them being new, and hopefully service will improve.They do have some outside seating. Not exactly the environment I would want to bring 'active' children to, because of the closeness.