“Fabulous Food”

Thai moon by the sea
Ranked #290 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I had no idea what to expect from this little thai restaurant near the beach. But we wanted asian food instead of pub food and wanted quiet instead of loud music. Well, this was the perfect place!! The menu is huge and ranges from sushi to all sort of cooked meat, fish and poultry. It's a small place but the food is made to order and the staff are very nice and friendly. I had a beef in ginger sauce and my husband had yellow tail snapper roasted with loads of veggies. We both loved this restaurant and will definitely return.

1  Thank Robuck11
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Thai moon by the sea

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

A small restaurant tucked away in a strip mall and easy to miss. My only complaint was it was very slow. I don't like being in a place with very few people, the food was wonderful, we had crispy duck pad Thai and the portion was so large it was enough for 2. We started with the calamari which was wonderful, done with Thai chili sauce and Thai basil.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We ate here this evening after finding it on Restraunts.com. The food was excellent! We will definitely be back! The "To Die for Roll" was awesome! They named it right! Menu is extensive and I would think everyone could find something they like. My wife had the Pineapple Fried Rice with Chicken and absolutely loved it. I had the Yellow tail with curry sauce (from the chef specialty menu). Sushi and Sashimi are available, as well as many rolls. But that is just the tip of the iceberg for the menu. Reasonably priced, I highly recommend trying this place!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We finally found a first class restaurant that not only serves outstanding sushi (try the lobster bomb for a real treat) but also delicious Thai food.

The service is great, the servers are friendly and the prices are fair.

We've visited 6 times and have not been disappointed.

1  Thank Barry W
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This restaurant was recommended by our motel neighbors. The staff were very welcoming upon arrival, we were fortunate to get a table by the window. The Thai offerings were quite varied and tasted like similar meals i enjoyed while visiting Thailand. Overall, the Food was great, wait staff were efficient and the price was reasonable. I returned twice before leaving LBTS..

1  Thank asiaj0hn