“Had A Great Time In The Night Club”
Review of Off The Hookah

Off The Hookah
Ranked #867 of 1,371 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Las Olas and SW 1st Ave
Description: An eclectic hookah bar & lounge with an amazing ambiance & a delicious Mediterranean fusion menu and Japanese cuisine featured as well. Off the Hookah features flair bartenders and some of the most renowned belly dancers in the world.
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We visited the “Night Club” on a Thursday evening to “check it out” and we had a great time until 3 in the morning.

On Thursdays ladies get free admission and free drinks all night. There is a $10 cover charge for men but in my opinion it is well worth it.

The ladies free drinks are your selection of well drinks and I am told they were generously poured. Our bartender was excellent and the waitresses seemed fun and friendly.

Hookahs are $25 with a nice selection of flavored tobaccos. We tried the recommended “Pink Guava” and although a bit sweet the experience added to us having a fun and enjoyable evening.

With a nice mixed crowd and a NYC Club atmosphere, from our experience it is difficult for us to imagine anyone not having a FUN TIME here.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

It was my birthday, and I made reservation ahead of time, 2 weeks actually. Reservation was taken but was never kept.i called to confirm a day before, and a manager said that he doesn't see my reservation and whatever the girl who took it told me its not like that at all. With all the conditions that had to be met I desided not to do bottle service at all.
We came there a little early around 11:30 p.m. Place was 95% empty. Music was good, but there was no people. And those who were there we're barely legal, or may be fake id's.
At 12:30 am, place was 90% empty., when we left at that time, I saw few people coming in. I don't know may be it gets full by 2 am, but it seemed like atmosphere was lacking ....people:).
Overall, if there were more people and a manager didn't give me a hard time with my party, I would probably engoyed it Drinks we're strong, music was good. I wish there was some belly dancer, because I assumed there would be one at a club with this name, but there was no dancers at all. Only when we were leaving one girl showed up, and she was pretty and smiley and danced well, but the ussual club performance.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

It is supposed to be a hookah place bt to enjoy the hookah you need to take a table and buy a bottle with it. General entry fee on Friday nite was 10$, but then there are just 3 sofas where you can sit and have hookah with the general entry. Hookah was good, priced at 25$ and the staff was friendly. But there wasnt much crowd considering they had a big dance floor.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

I usually travel a lot and have the opportunity to try different restaurants and different cuisines however I found my experience at this restaurant the worst ever. The food was terrible; doesn't taste or even look like Arabic food. The hookah was terrible too. I believe work is needed to upgrade the food. Moreover the cost was too high. The only thing that was worth visiting g is the Bally dancer she was so sweet.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Im a free lance photographer who frequents Off the Hookah and I also want to share with you that its never a dull moment!!!!! The place is slammed packed and has awesome music, I whip out my canon 5D and snap away at everything!!! The most impresive performances I've ever seen, I love there LIVE FLAIR Show, it gets really intense and the shots that I take are GREAT!!!!! i LOVE THAT PLACE, CHECK IT OUT SOMETIME!!!