“Pizza is amazing!!”
Review of Pizza Craft

Pizza Craft
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizza Craft is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #486 of 1,439 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I ate here right after I left the museum. There with kids what better than pizza right. The prices are a bit on the high end I will say that . The cheapest pizza is 14.00 that's a personal size pizza. The one I had was an 18 personal pizza 6 slices. The ones that we ate were amazing.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I really liked the quality of the ingredients and the fresh taste of the pizza, salads and meatballs. You can taste the pride that they put into the food. Dean Myerow from Dean Myerow Associates.

1  Thank dean m
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Good option in downtown Ft Lauderdale
When your out with friends
We stopped by for a quick dinner before a concert
Great bar
Unbelievable whiskey /bourbon selection
Good food
Friendly staff
Thats enough

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Cj was an awesome server with such a genuine attitude. The food was so good. The sauce was creamy and delicious on the pizza. I had the sausage. Ask for Cj!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

expected something different, more variety in pizzas. We ordered meatball pizza and margharita pizza. Both were good. We also had lasagna and rigatoni with vodka. Both were good but on the oily side. For an appetizer we had the buratta which was excellent Service was very good. I would say if you want average pizza, with a nice atmosphere this is the place. I've had better pizza elsewhere though. Service was very good. Waitress forgot our drinks (1 soda and 1 shirley temple) and when the manager came over to see if everything was OK, we got the drinks immediately and on the house. A bit on the pricey side for pizza.