Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$127
Hotels.com$127
travelup.com$150
Trip.com$127
2,236 results
All reviews pool and hot tub best westerns key west pool area room was clean everglades national park waffles front desk staff the breakfast area would definitely stay here again southern florida great price stayed one night miami airport parking lot coffee maker sausage
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2022

Pleasantly surprised at the range of breakfast items, lobby coffee, and housekeeping, when other properties are using the "COVID excuse" to reduce services without reducing prices. Not a particularly scenic location, but only 18 miles north of Key Largo and as much as 50% lower prices and better property condition than other chains in the Keys.

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank newlisbon
Reviewed 7 January 2022

Stayed one night as a gateway to the Keys. First of all, the picture on the website is miss leading, no hot tub but picture shows (see booking site pic). Secondly, the the bathroom ceiling in our room is in a bad condition, see pic attached. I seemed feeling water dropping from the ceiling. Two lights not on, one of them is in bathroom.
What we felt good about is the staff worked so hard in this location, especially the lady who worked on Jan. 2nd in breakfast room. This One lady, taking care of all sorts of needs with a positive attitude while many customers having breakfast simultaneously.....

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 20 December 2021

Our rooms and most of the staff were great! The maintenance man (Ervin) was great! He helped with any and every thing we needed. He truly is an asset to this establishment. The same can be said for the housekeeper (Carlena), she was so sweet and generous.
Unfortunately, there were some staff that made us feel uneasy. The first day of our stay (12/15), I came out of my room and was walking by the pool area, for some fresh air but instead was hit with a very odd scent and noticed a young man walking from behind a storage box. I'm 95% sure he was smoking marijuana. Later, I realized he was actually an employee of the hotel. This was upsetting because I did not feel comfortable bringing my children outside when there was a possibility they may smell drugs.
I also, did not appreciate the attitude of the woman that controlled the breakfast area. She seemed to have an angry look on her face throughout the entire day and she made me feel like I was bothering her when I asked for extra utensils or plates. Also, the difference in the breakfast food between she and the other breakfast employee was immense.

Reviewed 12 December 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay here. Staff was friendly and efficient. Amenities were nice. The central location was great for the activities we had planned. Excellent value for the price. Everything was very clean.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2021

Property was nice, clean, and it was a great location for us being we were going to do a day trip to the Keys and visit the Everglades. The location made it easy to do. The on-sight breakfast bar was great but did find it to not be fully stocked on the mornings we ate there. The hot tub was also out of commission which is why we had chosen to pay a little more for this property over others in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western