Lowest prices for your stay
$90
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$90
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
FindHotel
$75
Hotels.com$90
Priceline$90
Travelocity$90
2,987 results
All reviews key west room was clean nice pool waffles visitor center everglades national park place to stay great value free breakfast fast food nice stay nice breakfast stayed one night parking lot fairways motel keys
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2022 via mobile

my original stay that i booked was for 2 nights, but realized i needed an extra day and added it immediately after. I was supposed to receive the 10% off of the added day as I did the other 2 night and did NOT. And BEFORE purchasing the room I questioned staff and they CLAIMED that the adjustment should’ve automatically altered itself and agint it did NOT. After she swiped my card I made a mock booking and it made the total $249 after taxes; not the $281 that was charged to my card. I showed staff and she apologized for not being able to change it on her end and said i would have to contact booking.com to correct the total price of the stay; since she had already swiped my card. Not to mention, I continuously called about the ceiling leaking water from the ceiling and no one ever came to check it out or serviced us; nor were we moved to a different room. So we had no choice but to deal with the ceiling leaking/pouring water the entire stay (3 nights in room 407). Also, within the first 15 mins of our stay we made staff aware that there was no phone cords connected to the phone to contact anyone (we had to call using our cell phones), lack of towels, and a broken iron. Staff told us someone would be coming at 10a (12hrs laters) and they never came to fix those things. So i didn’t have the good experience at this place of business and it doesn’t look like booking.com is doing much to rectify the situation at all.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

Friendly staff. Nice clean grounds. Room spacious. Linens and towels could use an upgrade. Would have been nice if the beds were queen. Room dated bit fairly cleaned. Price reasonable. I would stay again.

Reviewed 27 July 2022 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed in this hotel for two nights during our trip from Chicago to Miami.
The service was good, cleanliness also nothing to complain. As well as for the breakfast.

The only things that could be better, is the WIFI (very poor reception in our room 312) and to replace all this one way dishes by real ones. But this is the same at all hotels here in the U.S.
When it comes to waste, you could do way better, America!

1  Thank WorlddiverCH
Reviewed 14 July 2022 via mobile

As I’m sure most are doing, we stopped here on our way to Key West. We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The room was clean and spacious. The bed might be the most comfortable hotel bed I’ve stayed in. Would definitely stop again. Air worked great!

Reviewed 27 June 2022

The room was very clean and I am giving ERICA Da great review in cleaning our room over the 5 days that we stayed at the hotel. The parking was great and the check-in and check out were wonderful.

Date of stay: May 2022