Lowest prices for your stay
$149
$149
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Fairfield Inn
$139
Priceline$149
Hotels.com$149
Travelocity$149
All reviews nice stay waffles front desk sausage stay there again keys everglades
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2021

I normally stay at Marriott properties over 75 nights a year and I almost never write reviews. However I wanted to write a review for this property. It seems brand new and was very clean. In addition I wanted to single out Ashley who worked at the front desk. When I checked in she was extremely friendly and professional. In addition every time I would pass through the lobby during my stay she would greet me by name. I also asked for late check out one time when I was on my way out the door to dinner, she said not a problem and that she would take care of it. On my way back in from dinner, she was there with a smile to welcome me back and also informed me she proactively made me new keys that would work up until the late checkout time I requested since the original ones would stop working at noon. This attention to detail is very impressive. I have had high end luxury hotels not go this far and I have had to go back down to the front desk on checkout day to get new keys. If I end up in this part of Florida again I will not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Vanessa Barreto, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites Homestead Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Dear Dawson,

Thank you very much for your stay with us, your experience will be shared with our entire team, we hope to see you soon, we wish you an excellent weekend.

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

Hotel employees were awesome! They gave us a lot of information on things to do & places to eat, let us check in early and upgraded our room! They had a really nice pool as well. We would definitely stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fairfield Inn And Suites Homestead Florida City , Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Homestead Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Dear Krystal K,

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your upgraded room and stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Homestead Florida City! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Ashley welcomed us and she has an amazing front desk personality! We looked for her smile and kindness each day. We really enjoyed our stay! Justin is excellent at breakfast. A full warm breakfast is served and a great waffle maker!(my personal favorite)we added an additional day because the location is great and we drove back and forth from any of the keys. You can’t beat this price for this hidden gem. We saved a ton of money by staying here. We stayed on the 6th floor. Everything is new because this Hotel is only 4 1/2 months old. The walk-in shower is a solid 5 star. The bathroom is spacious and everything in eco friendly! The Tea Tree shampoo, conditioner and body wash(both of our personal favorites) a solid 5. Teresa addressed us upon arrival to our room and let us know she was there for us. We let her know that we did not need our room serviced and we had adequate towels. Instead of writing a negative review when people are working so hard, please try to solve what’s upsetting you first. These kind individuals are in the customer service industry but they are not mind readers and they deserve the opportunity to fix any issue. Thank you again Ashley!

Room tip: Parking in Key West was a challenge for us. It was a Thursday and the flood gates must have opened.
1  Thank terriboyd2017

Dear terriboyd2017,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience at our hotel. We will provide your feedback to all of our staff and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and were extremely happy. Beginning at check in, Ashley was amazing! Very friendly and had a great sense of humour. After a 3 hour drive, she made the check in experience refreshing.
Got up the 1st morning and went down to breakfast.... WOW! It was a pretty good food spread. Eggs, waffles, sausage, yogurt, bagels. And Zuma busted her butt at keeping everything full, clean, and hot. If we lived locally, we definitely would have offered her a job with our company! One recommendation, you need a 3rd waffle machine. The wait got a tad long, but once they got made, they were delicious!
The hotel was immaculate and I do not think that I ever saw anything out of place. We spent 1 evening at the pool and everything was awesome there too.... lol, the chlorine mixture was even perfect! The only thing missing was a hot tub.
Next time we are in the area, we will definitely be staying here.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank 959paulr
Vanessa Barreto, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites Homestead Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your stay with us, we are very happy that you totally liked your stay, we hope to see you again and so we can serve you again and make you feel at home, we wish you a happy week,

Reviewed 20 July 2021

Fairly new hotel that, structurally, is in good shape and is clean. But the front-desk staff members were largely clueless, walls are thin, and the bed in my room was so soft as to make sleep almost impossible. Breakfast was spartan as well.

Date of stay: July 2021
2  Thank aaaaa
Vanessa Barreto, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites Homestead Florida City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for choosing us as the hotel of your preference in Florida City, we are very sorry for the inconvenience in your stay, we are working to offer our best service, we hope to see you soon, we wish you a happy week.