“Great way to celebrate Anniversary”
other traveller has booked this property
Casas Bajos - The downstairs unit
Front porch with ceramic tile floor facing the ocean Walkway to the beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Casas Bajos - The downstairs unit
Front porch with ceramic tile floor facing the ocean
Walkway to the beach
View of the ocean from the cottage
Partial view of the kitchen
One of the permanent residents of the front yard - A Gopher turtle - an endangered specie
Partial view of the entrance and patio area
Only steps to the beach on A1A and South 15th Street
The rising full moon over the beach makes this an spectacular place
The uncrowded beach can be enjoyed year round.
A full view of the duplex and the natural vegetation
Enjoy without disturbing the habitat of this endangered gopher turtle
The beach is easily accessed by a walkover one and a half block north.
Uninterrupted view of the ocean from the downstairs porch
Enjoy the
ocean view from the dinning table or kitchen.  You may see shrimp boats in the horizon!
Just cross the street to this uncrowded beach.
The downstairs unit is part of this duplex
Partial view of the bathroom
Partial view of the bedroom with sliding glass doors to the patio.
Full kitchen with gas stove and oven, refrigerator and all needed utensils
Another view of the bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Andres N
Miami Springs, Florida
“Great way to celebrate Anniversary”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had all we wanted and needed at this wonderful cottage with great view of the ocean. We celebrated our wedding anniversary and we are already looking forward to next year to come back. This place is clean, peaceful, and with a wonderful karma.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jul 2017
Dear Angel,
Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to your return next year to celebrate another anniversary. Thanks again.
Laurie A
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Nice house - Great location - Beautiful View - Pet Friendly - Construction next door 6/2017”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Overall we were happy with our stay. Flagler Beach was a nice, quiet little beach town and I guess it's quiet because there are police everywhere. I will probably return some day as I really liked the small town, residential feel it had. There were no large hotels or even condo buildings like there are in Ormond or further south. It was nice and the beach was very clean and private.

We booked the house because it was simple, quiant and right at the beach. When we booked it we didn't know they were building a house next door and that construction would be going on and the view obstructed, so that was disappointing, but we were compensated for this inconvenience so it's all good. I do feel the property is overpriced now that I have stayed here and now that it does not boast the view and beach access it once had. If the price were lowered I would absolutely stay here again, but for the current price, I don't think so.

The house is equipped with all the basics you should need such as linens, towels, dishes, some cookware, toilet paper, paper towels, hand towels, dish soap, trash bags... You will need to bring your own spices, coffee and shampoo.

We found it to be very clean, but were not impressed with the sticky pad thing on the bottom of the tub- the mat thing some people use- it seemed rather gross, but that was the only thing that we found to be dirty or unappealing.

The internet worked great, but the TV only provides basic cable with very few channels, so make sure you bring some entertainment for rainy days.

I really liked the big front deck! The view was great! You may want to bring or buy some lounge chairs if you like to lay out, as there are only 4 chairs and a small table, but there is plenty of room to sit and relax, cookout, have a party, whatever. The deck is the best part!

Customer service was very prompt and friendly, but not as informative as one would expect. Be aware of the construction next door. There were machines and people working, so it was not as peaceful as we hoped because we were not made aware of this until we arrived and saw it - the ad had not been updated. Now the pics show the house being built next door, but it still isn't mentioned. Just a heads-up.

Other than the obvious, I don't have any complaints, but I probably will not stay here again. Mr. Nazario was very nice to work with and I appreciate him understanding our disappointment and correcting the situation, but I was not as impressed as I hoped I would be.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing