“If you are looking for a relaxing, romantic get-away...look no further!”

Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn & Spa - Flagler Beach
Ranked #3 of 12 Flagler Beach B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Florida
“If you are looking for a relaxing, romantic get-away...look no further!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2007

If you are looking for a relaxing, romantic get-away...look no further!
I just returned from a romantic and relaxing 3 night get-away planned entirely by my husband, I must say he did great to find Island Cottage Villas by the Sea. We often take long weekends to get away and relax, and have stayed at many 5 star resorts and spas; however, this was for me the most relaxed and pampered that I have felt. We stayed at the Aruba Villa, and when I walked in and saw our accommodations I knew this was going to be a great week-end. As wonderful as the pictures on the website look, they do not do justice to the lushness of the accommodations. Toni and Marc are excellent hosts, and go out of their way to make everything comfortable and special for your arrival, let me mention checking in and out are a quick breeze....you won't waste any precious time on this process. I wanted to experience all they had to offer, so I took advantage of the Spa and had massage treatments, which were excellent. We also had dinner at the Tropical Breeze Cafe, the 5 course meal was delicious. There were only about 5 couples dining, no crowded restaurant here....which made the dining experience even more romantic and enjoyable. We loved the private access to the beach, and the seclusion of the beach, no cars or traffic to disturb you. If you are looking for a place where it is quiet, romantic, restful, with lush accommodations and wonderful food...this is a great place. We will most definitely be back and have already recommended Island Cottage Villas by the Sea to our family and friends! See you soon Marc and Toni!

• Liked — Peaceful, and very comfortable
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled as a couple
5 Thank cstjohn50
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2007

My family stayed at Island Cottage Villas by the Sea for the third time and second time in two years. We were extremely impressed with the whole experience. The location is amazing. The villas themselves are luxurious with an attractive patio surrounding a lovely heated pool. We had views of the ocean from our rooms and private access to miles of beautiful sand and beach. I would highly recommend this wonderful getaway.

• Liked — The attention to details and the beauty of the location
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed January 2007, travelled with family
4 Thank Sewingmom
Wandering Soul
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2007

Marc and Toni are the most wonderful hosts that I have encountered. I am planning an anniversary stay with them here shortly and I can say that this time I will try to make it out of the romantic suites to more of the convienant attractions, although that is not top priority.
Toni was astonishing in assisting me for my wedding. It was all beautiful. From the exquisite reception meal to the hand-made belgium dipped strawberries and champange. She prepares all of the meals at the onsite cafe', Tropical Seabreeze. She has a flair for culinary arts as well as decor.
I could never praise this place enough. It is definately a steal for the Five Star service you receive. It has seclusion, a private beach, a private pool, fountains,lush meditation gardens and full amenities. I would never dream of staying anywhere else upon visiting Florida.
Looking forward to spending this Anniversary with you guys!!!!

• Liked — The Service
  • Disliked — I had to leave too soon
  • Tips/Secrets — Book a longer stay
  • Stayed April 2006, travelled as a couple
5 Thank DarkestBride
SarasotaCoastTravel, Owners at Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn & Spa - Flagler Beach, responded to this review, 16 January 2007
We just saw your review and wanted to thank you for all of your kind words.
Fondly,
Toni and Mark
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2006

I don’t think I could say enough good things about Island Cottage Villas by the Sea. From start to finish this was the most relaxed, romantic, magical beach vacation we’ve ever had. My husband and I have traveled around the world and haven’t found a more intimate place to stay. There are 5 villas in this complex, which is owned and operated by an incredible husband and wife team (Mark and Toni). They have put their hearts and souls into creating an undeniably romantic tropical paradise. My husband and I stayed in the Grenadines villa, which had terracotta tiled floors, a living room with a plasma TV and very comfortable sofa, small kitchen area with a stove, sink, refrigerator, microwave, dishes, cooking utensils, and a table for two, a bathroom off the kitchen with a large shower and extra thick towels, one master bed room with an incredibly comfortable king size bed with an adjoining bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, extra thick towels and a washer and dryer. The villa was thoughtfully and beautifully decorated with no detail left undone. If you visit their website, ----, the pictures speak for themselves. You have a private entry onto the very quite and undisturbed beach. You also have a private parking space right next to your back door. Our villa opened to the pool area, which was very romantic complete with fountains and heated pool. We had a romantic private dinner for two in their restaurant where Toni cooked the incredibly delicious multi-course meal. Toni’s attention to deal and her sincere effort to make you feel welcome and at home are unparalleled by any other hotel/resort/villa/bed and breakfast we’ve ever stayed in. She goes above and beyond to make your experience the best possible. She is a delightful person. I could go on and on about how wonderful Island Cottage Villas is, but bottom line, I wouldn’t stay anywhere else at any other beach!

• Stayed April 2006
1.8 km away
Beach Front Motel
Beach Front Motel
#9 of 12 in Flagler Beach

Been to Island Cottage Oceanfront Inn & Spa - Flagler Beach? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK