“Awesome experience! A MUST DO in Flagler!”

Flagler Surf Lessons Inc
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Flagler Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Flagler Surf Lessons Inc is owned & operated by a Flagler Beach local with over 30 years of surfing experience & a strong background in competitive surfing. Surf lessons include ocean awareness & safety, surfing etiquette & LOTS of time surfing!
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Booked a one hour session for my 13 year old daughter with Lisa. She was extremely friendly and perfect match for my daughter. Lisa had her riding waves almost immediately despite the fact my daughter had never been on a board in her life.Highly recommend!

2  Thank eeclecticz

Reviewed 2 July 2016

I took the entire family (a group of 6) for lessons with Flagler Surf Lessons & we all had a great time! I am in my late 50s & stood up on a couple of waves & my kids & grandkids had an amazing time. The youngest of our group is 5 & the instructors were fun & able to help all of us have a great time on our surf putting even though none of us had ever surfed before in our lives. Scheduling was easy & we had an overall wonderful experience!

3  Thank Rusty S