“Terrible food. Terrible service.”
Review of The Patio Place

The Patio Place
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 13
Description: Welcome to The Patio Place a fresh service wine bar & eatery offering a menu full of eclectic global tastes and drinks with a whole lot of atmosphere for locals and visitors to enjoy. We thrive on a philosophy that features UNIQUENESS. Whether you are looking to relax after a workout, grab a quick lunch, appreciate a dinner out, enjoy a happy hour or late evening get together with friends or have an afternoon sweet snack with coffee/tea – we are the place for you! The menu is inspired from different countries’ specialties and appeal to a diverse clientele. Our sweet and savory crepes are filled such as fresh and seasonal ingredients. The other menu items such as delicious different salads, soups, shareables and non-crepe plates offer something for everyone! When it comes to creativity we don’t stop with food. Locally roasted coffee, Lavazza espresso bar, diverse bottled sodas, international wines, beers, hard cider and alcohol. Seasonal Hours apply: Closed Mondays
Reviewed 10 March 2021

Had breakfast there last weekend, which was my third visit to this restaurant. My experiencrs during the first twovisits were confirmed on the third, namely the food is terrible and so is the service. Nothing was fully cooked and the crepes have no flavor to them whatsoever. The server was unfamiliar with the menu or the restaurant, which is a management issue. In summary, three srikes and they're out. Not going back.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (376)

Reviewed 5 November 2020

Crepes of all kinds, gluten free and not gluten free. As the name of the restaurant implies, it has a great patio area. In nice weather it is a perfect place to sit and enjoy brunch.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Great food but terrible service, the waitress didn’t bring to the table spoons,artificial sugar,we need to asking for everything and never asked if we need anything else!!!!

1  Thank Joeneto13
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

Really wanted to love this restaurant. Lovely outdoor space. We read the reviews about slow service but we decided to give it a chance anyway since the owner sounded sincerely apologetic about wait to previous guests. Maybe it had just been an off day. I guess not.
Our server was completely overwhelmed and inattentive. We had to stand up and flag her down for a drink refill, waited an hour an a half for our breakfast to arrive and my savory crepes and grits arrived cold.
Sad to say we wont be back. So much potential but in desperate need of help. Hope they get it together, it could be a great place.

Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Sunday fall brunch in a lovely setting. We did not have reservations, which I feel may be beneficial in terms of reducing your expected wait time. Unfortunately, it seemed they were understaffed during our first visit today. The ensued wait time for the food & coffee refills was equally disappointing. However, the presentation of our ordered food, The Patio Plate & Brazilian Crepe was visually stunning and had a good flavor. Service is the only area we found lacking in this cute little bistro. We will give this another try during our next trip.

Date of visit: October 2020
apetroy, Owner at The Patio Place, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2020

Hi Karol
Amy Petroy, the owner, here. Thank you for thinking of visiting The Patio Place for your brunch. And also for your patience in getting a table for your group. You are correct - we were understaffed on the day you visited. I would have loved to stop by your table and make things right -- but due to out understaffing - I jumped in and was serving as well. I pride myself in giving my staff off every day they request when asked in advance. Unfortunately we also had a last minute call of on this holiday weekend. I tell you these details - because I have run the restaurant with my heart for 5 years --- and it is important that I tell the truth to my staff and customers. My Patio family and myself strive for 100% customer satisfaction, everyday..... it is a very hard goal... and I realize it is not feasible to hit the "homerun" every time....yet we still strive for it. When we miss it --- we apologize. Our sincere apologies for our shortcomings. I hope you give us a try again for your next visit..... we will strive to hit that 100% as you can see we have done on many other days through out 5 star reviews. In the meantime - stay well and have a great day.