“Cup of Joe and more”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Another Starbucks, another strong full flavored cup of coffee. Not much to say here except what you have come to expect from any Starbucks does not disappoint.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

I pop in every now and then, just cause. Got upset with these folks after they wouldn't honor my card in Australia, Cambodia, Bangkok, OMG I forget where I was! Anyway, they are building a new one right across the street from the old one on Amelia Island in Fernandina Beach, Fl, Great wait staff. Those that frequent the place will welcome the new facility, equipped with drive through! Won't pay for OPRAH'S NAME when I can get TAZO Tea from the local store on sale for $2.99. Plus, I started to make my own Chai ! Still a great place for conversation and free wifi

Reviewed 13 May 2015

We needed a pick me up after an afternoon of traveling! The coffee and other drinks we ordered were great and the staff was speedy, but friendly.

Reviewed 14 January 2015

I enjoy Starbucks coffee no matter what town I am in but the Amelia Island Staff make it one of the best Starbucks Franchises anywhere. I always look forward to going by and seeing them every chance that I get!

Reviewed 13 September 2014

The location is hard to navigate and it is always crowded. They would really benefit from a drive in window. Other starbucks restaurants have drive in windows and this would be really helpful for people sandy and tired after a day at the beach. Great Great coffee if you want to wait in line and get out of the car and go in.