“Top notch guide for the Ladies too” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amelia Island Charter Fishing

Amelia Island Charter Fishing
Minneapolis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top notch guide for the Ladies too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2011

My daughter Lynn and I went on a charter fishing trip with Captain Jeff yesterday. We highly recommend him for his keen knowledge of the backwaters of Amelia Island. Captain Jeff was very friendly, and as ladies we felt very safe in his care. We enjoyed the fact that he also made the trip educational, and answered all our questions along the way. Captain Jeff also gladly baited our hooks and took the fish off. We are already good with casting but he would have helped us with that too if we wanted.

Visited March 2011
2 Thank gracieh32
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Elkins, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly, knowledgable, and professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2011

I have been out with Capt. Crumpton several times and it is always fun and informative. I like to fly fish and Capt. Jeff always knows what the fish are eating and where to find them, his boat handling is excellent and we always have a fun day on the water however the fish are biting. Even when things are slow Capt. Jeff takes the time to inform and educate you on the local fishery. But most importantly Captain Crumpton works his butt off to get you into fish no matter your preferred method of fishing or experience level.

Visited August 2010
1 Thank wv_jonm
Fernandina Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2011

I am a multi repate customer of Captain Jeff,

I make it a point to go out on a charter with Jeff at least 4 times a year, and this is coming from an Amelia Island Local who owns his own boat.

Jeff is extremely knowledgable about all local waters, and is also a great teacher for both young and Old, spinning or fly.....

Whether fishing on his 24' Ranger Bay Boat, or his 17' technical skiff, you are always on the fish. (the 17' technical skiff, is for the serious fisherman if you want to hunt reds in 4-5" of water)

I've caught fish with Capt Jeff ranging from an in-shore slam (red, trout, and flounder); cobia, grouper, and my personal best 175# Tarpon.

I highly recommend Capt Jeff as a customer, as well as professionaly as a hottelier, with whom I always recommend my guests.

Bill Fassbender

Visited January 2011
1 Thank bfsbendr
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The best most knowledgeable and fun fishing captain ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2011

Captain Jeff is absolutely the best! We had such a wonderful day catching red fish, flounder and sea trout! Captain Jeff was such a great teacher and so patient with me and my sister. A bad day of fishing is the day you didn't go!

2 Thank Zoeymaggie