1,576 results
All reviews fire pit two bedroom suite full kitchen putting green amelia island nature trail creek greenway small kitchen free shuttle free breakfast two blocks walking distance to the beach hot tub great place to stay breakfast area clean hotel short drive
Reviewed 1 October 2018

We generally feel comfortable at the Residence Inn Marriott wherever we travel. Although a little dated, the suites are generously sized, well appointed and very clean. The breakfast was the best of all the places we stayed on a multi-city tour. The front desk and breakfast service personnel were better than the best we've had at any other stop on our trip.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dixon Y
Jen S, General Manager at Residence Inn Amelia Island, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Dixon Y -

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and especially our staff. We feel the team we have on property is the best around and are glad they helped provide a wonderful experience for you. Should your travels bring you back to the Amelia Island area, we would be so pleased to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Very clean hotel and a few blocks from the beach. Hotel has bike rentals and free breakfast. It is ~10 min drive to Fernandina Beach where you can find shops and great restaurants. I had a a bedroom with full kitchen so ideal if you plan on staying longer or have kids.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Connector634016,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us from your time at the Residence Inn Amelia Island. We hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please come back and visit Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach again.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

From the first time my wife and I walked through the front door, we realized we were in for a very pleasant 4 day, relaxing stay. This experience was consistently enhanced by any one of the managers, front end staff, housekeeping and engineering/maintenance personnel. The hotel is very clean throughout, including the rooms and great outdoor pool complex, putting green included. And, the outstanding breakfast is prepared with fresh food, even the real scrambled eggs (no powdered eggs) and again, staffed by the friendliest people that started our day off in such a positive manner. Also, their shuttle service will take you to shop, etc., just not to residential areas. Thanks to all, we will return here during visits to Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL.

Room Tip: We prefer the upper floors with a room close to the elevator (handicapped)
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard B

Dear Richard B

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Residence Inn Amelia Island. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us as well as future guests. We take great pride in the many amenities we are able to offer our guests and are glad to know you enjoyed them all. We cannot wait to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Management moved us out of the rooms by the pool which was fantastic. With a baby and dogs that was a recipe for disaster. Breakfast was hot and fresh. The outdoor amenities are perfect for any family. I would highly recommend to anyone visiting the island.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Jen S, General Manager at Residence Inn Amelia Island, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Dominick229,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so pleased we were able to get you into a room more suitable to your family and pets. Our breakfast is one of the many perks of our hotel that we are extremely proud of and I am so glad you all enjoyed it during your stay. We hope you will bring your family back to visit us again in the future.

In Hospitality,

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stayed here (2 adults kids 10,3,1) 14-17Sept. I did the app check in and when i arrived Kim was there to greet me and get me checked in with no problems. She gave me a room on the 5th floor when we got inside the room there was a heavy smell of smoke as if someone had a smoking convention inside the room. We returned back to the front desk addressed the issue to Kim and she took no time finding us a new room on the second floor. She told my family to grab a snack out of the little store they had that made my kids super happy. The room on the second floor was perfect with no issues. I had to request more towels and blankets they were delivered by the staff member in no time. The next day again Kim helped me out with 2 bananas my kids was craving. She went out of her way to make sure all was perfect. Thanks Kim....the breakfast was perfect to the family loved all the choices and the kitchen staff was above sure nice and made sure we had all we needed. The weekend getaway was prefect in all ways and the family will return.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank YZFRONE L
Jen S, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Amelia Island, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear YZFRONE L

Thank you for sharing your experience at the hotel with us and future guests. We are very fortunate to have Kim on our team, as her dedication to our guests is top notch. I am so glad you all enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your family returning to vacation with us again soon.