I would happily recommend the Elizabeth Pointe Lodge. My husband & I stayed recently on a 2-day honeymoon, and were really pleased with our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful and very accommodating; they seemed genuinely happy to be there and to have us there as well. We stayed in the Ocean House; our room was beautifully appointed and felt more like the guest house at a rich friend's estate than a standard hotel room - very homey and comfortable, while still being impressive. The beach is a short walk down a private boardwalk, and beach towels were provided in our room. The social hour was a great way to relax and have a drink while making plans for the evening, and the breakfast each morning couldn't be beat!
Lots of places are expensive, but I feel the Elizabeth Pointe Lodge went the extra mile and is absolutely deserving of its nightly rate. The family we shared a breakfast table with were repeat guests, and I hope eventually my husband and I can say the same thing. I honestly can't imagine being disappointed with any aspect of a stay at this incredible place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elizabeth Pointe offers oceanfront relaxation with refined Southern hospitality. Wrap-around porches, beautifully decorated rooms, seaside dining at The Pointe Restaurant, 24/7 room service and staff to exceed your expectations will all be a part of your stay at Elizabeth Pointe. Relax in a rocking chair with a glass of sweet tea and ocean views from the broad porch and you will see why this Inn received the 2017 Conde Nast Best Service Award and is featured as one of Southern Living Magazine's Great Inns of the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Elizabeth Pointe Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Pointe Hotel Fernandina Beach
- Elizabeth Pointe Amelia Island
- Elizabeth Pointe Lodge Amelia Island/Fernandina Beach, FL