This might have been a great option before Irma; however, our room was reeking of mold and my worst suspicions were confirmed when I spent a sleepless night suffocating from the mold gases. I suffer from mold allergy and wish I read previous reviews indicating the extent of the problem. It took me days to recover from the shock to my system. All my clothes were stinking as well.
On top of it all, I had to pay extra for my room in the morning because their exorbitant price includes only two people per room (we had kids with us).
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking