“Was friendly...has a new name and allergy policies”

Marble Slab Creamery
Ranked #4 of 11 Dessert in Estero
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We've been in here several times, and the gentleman who we thought might be the owner would always be happy to mix my ice cream and mix-in on an unused portion of the slab for my gluten intolerance. He wasn't there this time, but the clerk tersely told me that their policy is not to mix anything for those who have allergies. I mixed it in myself in a larger cup, but I will rethink where we eat our ice cream from now on. Cold Stone is only a little farther away, after all.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I was not sure what to expect, having visited a Coldstone Creamery in London Ontario some years ago, and having not been too impressed.

Marble Slab is a similar concept but I would say somewhat better. The base ice cream is good but the fresh add-ons were excellent - considering we visited at the end of the day, when one might expect the quality to be not quite as good.

We were served promptly, as there were not many customers, but as each order is made individually I can imagine at busy periods it could be quite a long wait.

I am not a fan of sugar cones, so had a cup (small) which was still a generous portion and not over priced.

Well worth trying, especially on a hot Florida evening,in May!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Owner was super friendly and the ice cream was yummy!! Highly recommend this place for a sweet treat!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

A great place for a custom made ice cream cone. The ice cream is delicious, you can make it just the way you like it with a large variety of mix ins. I recommend the butter pecan with double pecans, its my favorite!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

If you are looking for a great dessert after dining at one of the numerous restaurants at Coconut Pointe this is the place. The ice cream is very good, similar to Coldstone Creamery