“Great food & great value”
Review of Rib City

Rib City
Ranked #17 of 125 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Loved the ribs, beans were excellent. Service was great & you can't beat the price. We will definitely be back when we're in town.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just had the best lunch at Rib City. For less than $10 each, we are full.

All of the sides were terrific. I had the corn & baked beans & my husband had the mac & cheese & baked beans. The garlic toast & tea were also perfect.

I don't know why we haven't come here before. We've passed this this place a hundred times and never stopped. But we will be back!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Three of us had dinner here. We all opted to have the ribs which were tender, fall off the bone. Several different sauces on the table but they were so good coming out of the kitchen no additional sauce was actually needed. Sides were baked beans, slaw, fries, baked potato and all were good.
I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Went there with a friend for lunch both had the half a rack barbecue baby back ribs. Coleslaw and baked beans. Service was very nice and very friendly ribs were very good I like their traditional barbecue sauce. Like the coleslaw and baked beans as well. The only drawback was the key lime pie. You could tell it already been pre-cut and been sitting in the refrigerator. Even the fork and plate came called us if it was cut earlier and just sitting in the freezer. Other than that it was very good. And I’m a barbecue rib nut

Reviewed 20 December 2017

We stayed at the Embassy Suites last night and walked up to Rib City to try it for dinner. We were not disappointed. We arrived hungry and we were so pleased at how fast our order was delivered. We each got 1/2 rack of baby back ribs which were fall off the bone tender, not greasy and just delicious. The sauce they were basted with had such a good flavor we did not add any other sauce. The mac and cheese and the beans were great sides, and we had 4 mugs of ice cold beer all for $33 including the tax. Our waitress, Tammy, was very personable and knowledgeable and gave us good recommendations.