“Would not recommend ”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

When we walked in, there was 1 table occupied. It took about 5 minutes for someone to come and help us. The server was friendly, but very slow. The lobster bisque (gf had this, I tried it) was very watery and not very good at all. The shrimp on the salad smelled like it sat on the counter for a few days. I couldn't even eat the salad. I had the French onion soup and it was awful.

I really wanted to like this place. It had an authentic feel when we walked in, but nothing about it was authentic or good.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and had lunch here today and it was quite disappointing as we were expecting authentic French and Mediterranean food. I had the Spanish paella and my wife had the ham and cheese crepe. The paella had thin cold cuts salami and tiny seafood (smelled fishy) and the chicken was a boiled and maybe grilled leg. The rice was the best thing about the paella and the 3 or 4 shrimps. I have had paella many times in Spain, Canada and the US and this is the worst I have ever had. My wife's crepe was not any better .. she thought the few salad pieces were the best thing about the crepe. The waitress was not interested in serving and we had to wait a while for our cheque (after asking for it) so we gave up and went to the counter and were helped by another person. We do not recommend this place and will not be visiting it again.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Original owners have sold this place, it is not the same. Spaghetti is comparable to Sbarro with less meat and prices went up a bit. Not going back.

1  Thank JetAbella
Reviewed 31 March 2016

We decided to try this place after living here for 12 years.Now we know why no one who lives here goes there.....it is terrible.Coq Au vin was chicken thighs in a canned sauce and the beef dish was inedible-had to send it back.No French bread and soggy salad.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Great authentic chocolate mousse,and excellent croque Monsieur . You may even have the opportunity to practice your French if you are lucky enough to meet the owners,who are from France. He greets and seats, she is the chef.