“A MUST DO - The Best I Ever Had”
Review of The Sno Queen

The Sno Queen
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Englewood
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 10
Description: The only place in Englewood, Florida to get a Real New Orleans Snoball. Don't know what that is? A shaved ice treat with over 60 flavors from which to choose plus numerous toppings available. Please inquire about sugar free flavors. Hours of operation are Wednesdays - Saturdays: 1:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Sundays: 1 - 6 p.m. As always, weather permitting. Please follow on FaceBook "The Sno Queen" for more current updates on early closures or openings. There are times when the 180 North Indiana Ave location is closed due to my serving at an event. You'd find this information on The Sno Queen on Facebook. ***The Sno Queen is a Food Truck and does not serve anything but Real New Orleans Snoballs. There doesn't seem to be an appropriate category other than "restaurant."
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We started going to Mary's Sno Cone stand when we moved to Englewood a few years back. The snow cones are like none you have ever had. The ice she uses absorbs the flavored syrups so you don't have just a clump of ice and a bottom full of syrup. It's flavorful from top to bottom!! Mary has never steered me wrong in trying new flavors and I am a creature of habit - I trust her in picking what I'll love and I love everything she's suggested I try. Tge worst thing about this is trying to decide which flavors you want! Mary is always so nice and does a lot for the community. It's my pleasure supporting such an awesome local business! PS - snow angel and cantaloupe are my favs!

1  Thank JenSprague
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

2nd to none and oh, so yummy... We used to live near Columbus, GA. There was a Shaved Ice stand that offered all the same flavors. Mary's sno cones are just as delicious but the service is so much better. Mary is super sweet and easy to talk to!

1  Thank Kelly M
Mary A, Owner at The Sno Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Kelly -
Thank you for your kind words on The Sno Queen's "Real New Orleans Snoballs." It was my pleasure to serve you!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

This is the best place to get a snowball in South West Fl. All of her flavors are made fresh daily. All the flavors have a great taste. You can not go wrong with the Sno Queen.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Loved the choices flavors friendliness, cleanliness, prices. Its a real treat and if you can not make up your mind she will let you sample

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

My In laws spend 5 weeks here a year and raved about this place. We all visited in feb and loved everything about it!!! She gave us all free samples but what I loved most was her talking to us about growing up In New Orleans- we had taken our kids there a couple years before, She makes her own syrups and recommends stuff based on what we like- true gem and cheap prices!

1  Thank Christie R
Mary A, Owner at The Sno Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Christie -
Thank you much for your kind words. It's always my pleasure to serve you - I'm so glad you appreciate Real New Orleans Snoballs!