“NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT HERE!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Englewood
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I just wanted a quick breakfast while my car was being serviced, so I stopped in here for a coffee and also ordered a Wrap with Bacon, Egg and American Cheese. Nothing much to it, really, but a smile from the server (Jennifer) might have made the whole thing more palatable.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE

1  Thank mamamia70

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Is only open til 8:00 P.M. The donuts are not full at all. The breakfast foods were very good. Of course the best coffee around.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Its just that, a Dunkin Donuts not a lot else to say

The staff are excellent, smiling and attentive, efficient and helpful

The donuts are exactly what you get in any Dunkin across the states, but often there are gaps where donuts should be so maybe not always the full range available. The coffee is excellent .

There are table and chairs to sit inside and a couple outside too on a narrow walkway.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Visited the restaurant at about 4pm looking for a dozen donuts. The rather sullen server declared that the selection was small and wait d impatiently as we made our selection. There were only about three that I like. On arriving home the donuts were past their best. Perhaps the morning is the time to visit to find firstly the enthusiastic staff and secondly the fresh donuts. But it is open all day so standards should be high throughout surely.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I do not drink.....coffee that is ... when my friend started going bonkers when they realized I do not own a coffee maker ...off to Dunkin,s we went. This small englewood location is not ideal for parking nor for their very busy drive thru. We went inside to order. The turkey sausage egg and cheese on flatbread was delicious. I would recommend that breakfast treat to everyone. Much,much better than other fast foods. The only negative I would give: The crew was about as friendly as a rock....maybe they needed a coffee fix too. :)