“A must stop”
Review of Sassy Tarts Bakery

Sassy Tarts Bakery
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Englewood
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 20
Description: Fresh baked breads, croissant, danish, tarts, quiches and pot pies. Coffee and breakfast pastries are available every morning!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is a must do. Fabulous treats savory and sweet. We had the beach themed cupcakes and all the flocked were excellent

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 11 July 2021

We are so fortunate that this bakery opened in our area as previously there was an absolute lack of really great bakeries and one had to travel to Venice for anything approaching. Owner is really French and one can tell immediately. So delicious with real french dishes. A lot of savory items. Breads, croissants of several types, sweet and savory tarts, and on and on. To die for breakfast ham, swiss, bechamel croissant. Excellent quiche. What more can I say. Absolutely delicious. Only down side is want to go every day but waistline will not allow that.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 11 July 2021

The keylime pie is great here and so are all of their treats. They made us a special order french apple pie that was delious. Back to the key lime pie, the best I have had in florida bar none! they have it going on here

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 26 June 2021

We’ve been to Sassy Tarts several times for their freshly baked bread. We have never been disappointed in the flavor or freshness. The Italian is our favorite. We also enjoy their pastries. The sticky buns are out of this world. They also have a guava danish that is excellent as is the almond danish. We did not care for their chicken pie despite hearing rave reviews about it. Perhaps the spices were just not to our liking. Most other folks we’ve talked to really enjoy their meat pies. We highly recommend Sassy Tarts.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 11 June 2021

So glad I thought of it, after bloodwork, I deserved a treat. I purchased the sausage, egg and cheese sandwich to go. OMG, if you want a delicious explosion of tastes get that. I had to eat the whole sandwich, no saving 1/2 for tomorrow. I bought a croissant for that. The bread he uses and the cheese melted on it. I'll treat myself next week again. This chef is exceptional and I am a regular.

Date of visit: June 2021