“Very fine :)”

Lynn’s Quality Oysters
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Eastpoint
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 10 January 2018

The seafood is some of the freshest anyway...Great service with a seafood market for your take home fun.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been coming to the areas for years and hadn’t tried Lynn’s before. In fact we had never noticed it. After reading the reviews on trip advisor, we decided to try it. We were not disappointed. I had the gumbo which was so good that my wife ate half of it, and she doesn’t like gumbo. We ate a pound of steamed shrimp covered with butter, garlic, and old bay, yum! And we ordered the pick two style oysters, raw of course, and “the Manning” which had bacon and 4 types of cheese, they were really good. We will definitely be back!

2  Thank ugarxfish
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I just have to say, for this tiny little town, Lynn’s truly stands out as a diamond in the rough!! It is a small resturant set within a retail seafood outfit. Most that I have been in have always had that funky smell that’s usually associated with fish markets. Not here!!! They do have the restaurant within the market area, but it is clean, fresh, and cozy! The staff greeted us from the time we stepped out of our vehicle. We entered the restaurant and were welcomed again! Sat down to a table and looked over the menu. Very simple menu, great descriptions, and my mouth was watering. They offer oysters, shrimp, crab legs, gumbo, and crab. Not much, but they do it so well. We chose the raw oysters, the Manning Oysters, 1lb of shrimp (steamed with Old Bay Seasoning), and Granny’s Gumbo. The gumbo came out first, and for someone who doesn’t like gumbo, I ate as much as my hubby did!!! Sooooo good! The oysters were fresh (they shuck them at the bar 6 foot away from the table!), plump and delicious! The shrimp were large in size, steamed perfectly with garlic & OBS, and served with a butter that had garlic & OBS in it (maybe other ingredients, as well). I can say this: We will be going back! The staff makes you feel like family and the conversation was terrific! Thank you, Lynn’s, for a wonderful dinner!

1  Thank ugarxdawg
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in at Lynn’s for lunch and most excellent. I had a couple of dozen raw and my lady had some crab legs. We ended up taking some gumbo to go. Try Lynn’s you will be happy.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Beautiful old style shop you can set and enjoy the view the Shrimp salad is so delicious and Fresh and we ordered smoked mahi dip and it’s so delicious