“I little piece of heaven”
other travellers have booked this property
Waterside View of the House Sun lounge
Fountain entrance
West side welcome
Resident Dolphin
Resident Egret
Parking directly in front of your villa
Balcony view
Sunset on the Dunedin Causeway
shore fishing at dawn
Honeymoon Island State Park
St Joseph Sound
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
660Natali...
Saskatoon, Canada
“I little piece of heaven”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed at Honeymoon Island Beach House early April and extremely enjoyed our stay. The place was sparking clean, beautifully decorated and was very well maintained. It had such a warm and cozy feeling to it. The bed was the best I have slept on, I think, ever. We found just about everything we could possible need already supplied for us, except for food. We absolutely loved to sit outside on the deck, trying to catch a glimpse of the dolphins. We were lucky to have seen them a couple of times. It was just so relaxing. Everything the pictures showed were true to life. Mind you the pictures do not do the place justice. I enjoyed having Wi-Fi. For me it is a lifeline for many things. Kayaks and bikes were also supplied, but we never used them. The location was close to anything we might have needed. Sharon is so accommodating and very friendly. She really made you feel comfortable and at home. Thanks Sharon!!! If our plans ever take us that way again, we'll be sure to come see you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The dock to sit out on and enjoy the sights. (Dolphins, birds)
Liked least: I don't have a single bad thing to say about this place. Everything was just great. Beyond my expectations.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
5 May 2014
Would love to have you back...it's not the same without you, Jackie, and the boys! It was great seeing you all on the dock enjoying the peace and tranquility watching for dolphins especially at dawn! Thank you for this outstanding review, I am thrilled that you had a wonderful stay!
nanakrg
Milton, Florida
“Great View & Nice Accommodations”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Sharon is an excellent host. The accommodations are very nice and clean. Laundry room on premises. Sitting on the deck and patio area, you can enjoy the view and sunshine. A notebook with information on the area is provided. Lots of beautiful beaches, restaurants, and shopping opportunities in this area. Our stay was a pleasant experience!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Apr 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review Pat and Karen! It was a pleasure having you as guests. I really appreciated the many photos that you sent to me of my garden in bloom, and I enjoyed our many conversations on the dock! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing