“Food was ok”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Beef quesadillas were great, but more like overstuffed tacos. I ordered Carne asada and the meat was cold and flavorless. Overall none of us were really impressed with the food. The restaurant itself is really cool. Service was a little slow but very friendly. Overall it was okay, but for what we paid I felt like it should have been a much better experience.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I am a lover of all things mexican food, but Casa Tina just didn’t do it for me. The first problem I had was that only the first basket of chips and salsa is complimentary, and their salsa is too chunky for my liking. Also I ordered two tacos and it was like $15. That’s crazy and they weren’t even the best tacos I’ve ever had. I will say the staff was very good. The atmosphere was too loud I could barely hear anyone in my party talk. Overall there are plenty of better mexican restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I loved the tostada vagabunda and the caipirinha. Nice atmosphere and service! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has an interesting menu, great service and provides very generous servings. The inside decor is eclectic but, on a perfect March afternoon, the patio in front was a wonderful place to eat lunch. Could easily see making this a regular spot if we lived in the area.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This is a great place for Mexican food. It's much larger inside that you would think and the food and service is great.

Been to Casa Tina? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK