“Good Italian, nice ambience”
Review of La Famiglia

La Famiglia
Ranked #115 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Reviewed 8 April 2017

They offer specials on the board and have a good menu including entrees, fish and pizza. There is a nice bar and wine selection as well. The veal parm and spaghetti with pink sauce were very tasty.

1  Thank SJHMesa
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for La Famiglia

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Been there last week. Awesome atmosphere, Pino and "the girls" really took care of us Italian style. Pasta was fresh and hand made. Mamma, in the back prepared deliciousness. Good variety of wines. We opted for the greco di tufo...a must if you are going to eat fish. My to go place when I'm in town

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We used to go to La Famiglia when they were on the Harbor. We loved the view. Now they are in the old Hard Rock building, so there is no view. Just the same, they always are great to accommodate us. We have called ahead for a party of 10 and they made sure our guests were taken care of. I like the manicotti there. My husband orders the lasagne. It's not fancy, just good. Their cheese and meats appetizer is good enough for an entree.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner recently and was pleasantly surprised! It was truly the best Italian food we've ever had! I had the manicotti and my husband had the lasagna--both EXCELLENT. My teenage daughter had the spaghetti and meatballs and ate every bite, which is a rarity for her! We also tried the Tiramisu and it was the best we've had! Sad to only be in town once a year, as I'd love to have this food weekly! So glad we gave it a try--will definitely be back!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed this place. The environment was really good they had a band that was good and played some requests we had. We had great food and a great environment and we would definitely go back.