All reviews candy bars box lunch happy hour chef greg beach walk cafe main building executive suite bed and breakfast from honey baked ham corner suite grillades free candy second building beachwalk restaurant bottled water newer building henderson park
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for the second time. We love this place, but see big changes coming-and not necessary good changes. They have built a huge family condo structure situated behind the inn. New beach access has been build for residents of this structure so I guess they will be sharing the beach with the inn = crowded and kids. This place is advertised as a romantic/adults only destination and has always delivered. Now I'm concerned that this will change. The usual quaint/quite breakfast is now filled with sales pitches, laptops, and construction conversations at several tables. So much that we ate outside without a/c--just for peace & quite. It's all the greatness it has been, but just wanted to give you a heads up for changes in your future stays.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
11  Thank tripsters-100
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This is a romantic and relaxed setting with some of the best food I've ever had. We were disappointed any time we decided to eat anywhere else and wished we had stayed at the inn.
The staff was friendly and we enjoyed the cocktails served every afternoon.
Highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rea s
Reviewed 20 July 2016

My husband & I spent 4th of July weekend at Henderson Park Inn. I absolutely loved it! The amenities are so worth the price to stay here. It is an adult only bed & breakfast, so it is a lot quieter than a condo or hotel. I loved the chefs that cooked breakfast for you. They are so nice & friendly, & the food they cook is so good!! The boxed lunches are great every day as well. And who does not like a free drink from the tiki bar while sitting on the beach?! You get 2 beach chairs with an umbrella for your stay. They have snacks, cokes, & waters at your disposal all day every day. The staff was excellent as well! The food from the restaurant at dinner is the only thing that is not included, but you should definitely eat there because it is some of the best food!! We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Kellie R
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Wow! Where do I begin? This place is definitely the gem of Destin. Prior to arrival, we were contacted and informed that our room was ready for us. Now, that's awesome service...before we even got there!! Upon arrival, we were greeted by friendly staff, who gave us a tour of the facility prior to going to our room. Now, the room...oh my goodness!! This room was beautiful and spacious. Not to mention the wine, grapes, roses and truffles waiting for us, which was an awesome touch. We had a king executive suite, which was the reason it was a little larger. It had a cute little balcony too, which was nice. The view of the beautiful beach from our room was spectacular. I can't rave enough about this B&B. It's the perfect escape since it's nestled in its own little corner of the beach. Just far enough away to feel like you're away from the hustle and bustle, but not too far from everything that you need (eg. stores, etc.) But hey, once you're there, you won't want to go anywhere else. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
10  Thank njb719
Reviewed 6 July 2016

From the moment you walk into the place you are catered to and the staff try to please. A great breakfast buffet where the chefs will cook you any type of egg omelet or waffles you ask for. Chairs and umbrellas are furnished and towels are plentiful with a snack bar and a happy hour. No one under 25 is there and the staff will keep children away from the beach area. Worth every penny and will return in October.

Stayed: October 2015