“Did me so wrong!!!”
Review of Sea Oats Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Destin
Sea Oats Motel
Ranked #17 of 38 Hotels in Destin
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I made reservations last night to book the penthouse for the week of July the 4th I was told that the price would be $1680 for the week and they would need a $750 deposit up front so they took the money off my credit card right then and I told all of my party that we had a room and what there half would be even had family take off of work for that week now that we had a room and everything was good. Well got a call today telling me THEY made a mistake and the price would be $2430 for the week and if I didn't want to pay that then they would just give my money back and I would have to stay somewhere else due to they didn't have anything else I could get. So now we have taken off of work and don't know that we will find another room because THEY made a mistake. Will not reccommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
18  Thank Jenny J

Reviewed 30 May 2012

My husband and I just got back from Destin a couple days ago. We were very impressed with the efficiency we rented. we stayed 3 nights, the staff there was courteous and helpful at all times.We would defenetly rent here again :)

Room Tip: Upper level
4  Thank xochitl R
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Every year in May, my brothers and cousins & all their wives and girlfriends converge on the Sea Oats in Destin for a family reunion. My daughter, granddaughter, and the boyfriend also join in.
We love the hospitality and amenities, and we always have a genuinely good time. The rooms are wonderful, the penthouse condo (where we gather to cook meals in the grand kitchen, and where we play music in the evenings) is awesome, the swimming pool is sparkling clean, and the beach is clean and inviting. We use the grills provided in the parking lot for gathering to prepare ribs, chicken, and steaks, it's always a festive time. The location is ideal, and very close to local shopping and restaurants. Two thumbs 'way up. We will be back again next year!!

Room Tip: The penthouse condo is wonderful for three couples to occupy.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank sparky2Harvest
Reviewed 20 May 2012

The staff at Sea Oats was delightful and very helpful. Our efficiency room had everything that we needed for a few days at the beach. Beach chairs and umbrella are set up in the morning and ready for the day (fee).

5  Thank Nancy-SC
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Our first,but not last, stay. Room was newly refurbished and VERY clean. Nice to have the kichenette,too. Right on the Gulf-can't beat that!

3  Thank Kim B