“DESTIN GULFGATE WILL RESTORE YOUR SOUL!!!”
Review of Destin Gulfgate

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Destin
Destin Gulfgate
Reviewed 5 May 2010

My family and I have stayed at Destin Gulfgate every summer for the past 9 years. We love the location, a little off the beaten path but so close to everything. I feel super safe there especially since the property is gated - a huge plus in my book! The property is smaller (approx. 75-80 units) so the beach is never too crowded and you rarely have to wait for an elevator to go to and from you room. The huge balconies are probably my favorite thing about these condos. The view is spectacular, breathtaking really. I don't think there is anything more beautiful than the emerald waters and the sugar white sand of the Gulf beaches - hands down the most beautiful beaches in America. We love to sit out on the balcony and watch the sun rise over the Gulf while having coffee.....definitely restorative to the soul! The units are large and very comfortable - and super clean. Every unit we have ever stayed in has been tastefully decorated and fully stocked with every kitchen appliance and utensil you could possibly need. If I could, I would stay here for months at a time! Look at the unit photos online before you book your stay and you will know exactly what to expect. If I could change anything it would be a later check out time, their check out is 10 am, wish it was 12 as it is really hard to force yourself to pack up and leave! Our family adores this place and I'm sure you will too!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank TennesseeTraveler423

Reviewed 8 October 2009

If you are headed to Destin, FL....Destin Gulfgate is the place to stay. The units are the largest 2-bedroom condos in Destin and all are beachfront w/balconies. If you have a family...it is even better because there are less than 80 units, therefore, the beach is not crowded. If you are familar with Desitn, you have all see the big hotels with rows and rows of beach chairs and umbrella's and if you have little one...that is just scary! Another bonus is that daily beach set-up is included with your stay. The staff is very friendly, rooms are all very nice and clean. You can view each room on-line and book the unit of your choice, so you know what you are getting. We love this place...it is Florida's best beach!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank ljgale70
Reviewed 3 September 2009

We stayed at the GulfGate in Destin week of Aug 22, 2009. We were very satisfied with our condo, the customer service, parking, and view. The condo was very clean and we loved the large Gulf front deck. The Gulfgate is small enough that we never had to wait for the elevator, or circle for a parking spot. The weather was perfect! Will stay again next year!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Beachlfun
Reviewed 25 August 2009

My family and I recently stayed at Destin Gulfgate. I first found this place on VRBO, but actually booked direct from the Gulfgate site. Our room was just as the pictures showed-absolutely beautiful. VERY comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful and nice. We liked it so much that we are planning another stay there. If you are going to Destin any time soon-try this place-just go to there site and click on the rooms with the virtual tours. They are all individually owned but managed by the on site company on site. I don't think you will be dispointed, I know we were very pleased.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank ladypink83
Reviewed 3 August 2009

My family stayed in 402 which was very clean and updated. The decor was beautiful. We liked the location across the street from The Track because the stoplight allowed easy access to 98. Gulfgate is walking distance to The Back Porch as well. The beach in front of the condos was not crowded and beach service was provided. The chaise lounges on the 30 ft. balcony provided many relaxing moments with an amazing view of the water. The staff at the Gulfgate are very helpful and professional. We all agreed that the Gulfgate condos are a real treasure!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family