“Diet Plate - Ha Ha!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We love the Donut Hole and visited for a T-shirt for our son. Great breakfast, excellent service, and southern hospitality. Bakery is awesome and always well stocked in the AM. T-shirt selection (size) was extremely limited, but luckily my son is cool with hot pink.

1  Thank nanciefaye

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Best breakfast/brunch in Destin. Do yourself a favor....eat here! Worth the wait. Nothing else needs to be said about this place. It’s understood.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Our hotel recommended this place for breakfast. There was a line to get in. Always a good sign that the food is good. Well worth the wait! Delicious breakfasts and pastries. Great service too!

1  Thank Kim G
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Everyone told us we have to go to the Donut Hole. So we did on a Sunday morning at 9:00 am. First let me say. the food is good, and the portions are large. I had the short stack of pancakes which came as two dinner plate size pancakes. I finished about 3/4. Now, we arrived with 3 parties ahead of us, a 3, and two parties of 2. Our wait 15 min.
Behind us was two parties of 6, The seating is first come first serve no matter how many in your party, if you can fit in the table. When our name was called, they sat us at a table for at least 6 people. I felt terrible. But was told it is first come first serve.. Shortly after we were seated, a table for two next to us became available. I told the manager we would rather sit at the two table and give the 6 table to one of the parties that was behind us in line. He looked at me as if I were nuts. We moved to the two table. Neither the manager not the party we gave the table to, said Thank You. The manager was waiting on the five table in our area. We had his helper. When the manager went around to HIS tables with the coffee pot I asked for a refill when he was finished. With a loud "THAT'S NOT MY TABLE" He left. Guess he heard me say to my partner,Excuse me. that wouldn't happen even in New Jersey. He came back several times to try and refill our cups. I know everyone has a bad day. But really. Needless to say if I do go back it will be for TAKE OUT of the pastries.

1  Thank Elaine I
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Been to this place 3 or 4 times and its always excellent. Service is really good, all the staff seems very happy to be there, very attentive and nice. Food is pretty good and the portions are huge. Had breakfast dish there today called 'the diet'. It was everything but and in no way is that disappointing. Try it and thank me later.

1  Thank InletBum