“Good Pizza and Good Service at Good Price”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #234 of 410 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 February 2017

We stayed at the Sundestin Beach Resort across from the Pizza Hut. The Resort has pizza but we had ordered a chicken tender plate and it was fish in Fish Grease so you don't always know what you are getting at some places, but Pizza Hut was very nice.
One night I ordered my husband a Personal Pizza and it was Great...and he is picky.
It was so good that we ordered a LARGE for both of us a day or so later and they took a coupon for a very good price, I had with me from home. The staff was very nice also so hope they keep up the good work.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

First of all I need to say that my oldest daughter has turned into a vegan life style. So here we go when we walked in the door the young man behind the counter had no clue what he was in for. We ordered two pizza one with half cheese and pepperoni the other off no cheese and veggie toppings. The second one was 1/2 pepperoni and 1/2 sausage. Now I was betting it was going to be wrong but the young man pulled it off and we all left happy and full. Great service and great food. Even if we hit them with a curve ball

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

I only ate here because my lunch schedule was tight. I arrived at 12:15 and mini buffet looked terrorized...there was a family of 18 present, but they were done. The staff produced only one pizza the entire time I was there and the salad looked like road kill on a lettuce farm that never got farmed. $10 plus tip for four slices of old pizza n lettuce.....Im dredding whats in store for me when I get home (gulp). This is definitely on the avoid list for future meals.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Walked in walked out. Lunch buffet was a joke. 3 pans of pizzas and only had 2-3 pieces on them and the pasta (i think it was pasta) was in little bitty aluminum pan. Lettuce for the salad looked like it was setting there from night before. Other veggies for salad well there wasn't any. That completed the lunch buffet. If you're hungry and looking for a hearty buffet then this isn't the place for you.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2016

We had been at the pool/beach all day, and decided to just walk across the street from our condo, and pick up a pizza. We walked in , and only had one person in front of us. We thought we would make it easy, and ordered a combo pack of pizza and wings. The gentleman said 15-20 minutes. After 45 minutes, and me standing at the counter asking about our food, we finally got the food and walked back across the street. When we left there were probably 20 people piled up in the lobby waiting to order. We saw several people walk out. The food wasn't bad, but not worth that head ache. We won't go back. I'm not sure if they were just way under staffed, or just totally unorganized.

Date of visit: July 2016