“Last Day in the City”

Add it.
Guglielmo's Italian Grill
Ranked #182 of 309 Restaurants in Destin
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were on our last day of our weekend getaway. I found this place on this site. We are fools for real brick oven or coal oven pizza. I read some awesome reviews. Our server, Andra was very kind. We will most definitely come back. This pizza is delicious. You all have got to try it.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I have been here 3 times in the last week. As usual the food is excellent and the service is the best. All the waiters are friendly and very helpful.I f in Destin you need to put Gug's on your restaurant list.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Great restaurant with excellent food and service. This restaurant should be on your list of restaurants in Destin

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Had a great Italian dinner here, food is freshly prepared and delicious. Family friendly while also romantic. Probably the best Italian restaurant in Destin.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This used to be a little hole in the wall a few years ago when I stumbled upon it. But it was some of the best Italian food I had had. The restaurant is still owned by the same family and has upgraded to a very nice and larger location to accommodate the need.To start when you pull in the parking lot all nice cars, and it looks like a mob meeting at all the tables inside so you know the food is good. The bread and oil is great, we ordered the calamari for the table and I must say it is some if not the best I have ever had. It even comes family style with shrimp and is very large. The lasagna is homemade as well as every thing else but it's authentic. Anything you order here you will not be disappointed with.

4  Thank limo4fun