“Why isn't this rated higher?”

Vinny McGuire's Pizza
Ranked #36 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

I cannot believe this isn't rated higher on TA! Fabulous pizza, fantastic atmosphere, awesome service! We ended up here after trying to go to a much higher rated pizza place on vacation in Destin - that place was loud, crowded, and hot! We walked right into Vinnie McGuire's, was able to choose our own booth, and got immediate, friendly service. We got two pizzas - a large with marinara, chopped steak, olives, and banana peppers. Our kids (2 girls) split a small with Alfredo sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni. We all agreed this was one of the best pizzas we ever had! We stapled a dollar bill to the ceiling to join the others, like at their sister Pub next door. Can't wait to come back to Destin next year, for the beach and for Vinny McGuire's!!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Vinny McGuire's Pizza

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Place packs out. Mathew was our waiter. He was nice and good service. Only missed refilling my drink but good other than that. You build your pizza (on paper) so there's a variety of combos. We will be back.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

Great Pizza all the time. Not quite NY style but pretty close. Always fresh veggies / toppings. Wish they had garlic rolls on the menu but that doesn't stop us from going back. =)

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Best pizza I've had!! Large pizza filled up the 4 of us. Great toppings. Big slices. Great environment and the waitstaff is exceptional!!! The drinks are great too!!! A must visit!!

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

We are locals who were looking for pizza outside of the traditional chains. I saw the reviews from tripadvisor so we decided to go. This place did not disappoint! The pizza was huge! We ordered the large and I had to cut my one slice in half. The service was great! The cheesy bread was delicious. I'm a wine lover and they poured to fill the whole glass which I was pleasantly surprised. We will be going back!