“Second chance”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Went to Mimmo's about two years ago and was not impressed. One of my favorite restaurants was closed for a wedding tonight so I was driving by Mimmo's and stopped. Small restaurant but very cozy and lot of couples out for a quite dinner. Our waiter was ok. The four of us had four different items from the menu, this would give all of us a spread of choices. WOW! They were all great. Food was outstanding. I would recommend this for couples. Great poisons and will be having this for lunch tomorrow. I had Manicotti pasta with Bolognese, my wife had Spaghetti with Bolognese. the other couple had Eggplant Parmigiana and her husband had Chicken Alla Parmegiana. There are a few good items for my readers. I am stuffed and good night to all.

Meghan H, Owner at Mimmo's Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy that you gave us another chance & that we were able to make you a fan! We look forward to having you join us again soon!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Relaxing Friday night dinner that was spot on. Both my husband and I enjoyed our dishes. Couldn’t remember the name of mine, but he savored the Tortellini with a sauce that was absolutely seasoned to perfection. I ended my meal with the Tiramisu cocktail and was completely content with this, as well. Have been here before and will return again. Delish!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your meals & had a great experience at Mimmo's. We look forward to having you join us again!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

When in Destin we love Mimmo’s. To avoid long wait we ate at the bar and were intrigued with action behind the bar. Calamari for appetizer were tender and not chewy. Lasagna was piping hot and delicious, pasta with vodka sauce and added sausage was enjoyed by another in our party. Service was excellent. My husband was awe struck when the bar tender started a fire in front of him to make a smoky old fashion.

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're so happy that you enjoy your visits at Mimmo's! We are so blessed to have amazing bartenders! They truly are phenomenal! Thank you again for your review & look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the beach!!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

My husband had the Spaghetti Bolognese and I had the penne al vodka and both were fantastic! Tiramisu for dessert sealed the deal. We will definitely be back.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our restaurant! We're so happy to hear that you loved your meals & we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I along with another couple went to Mimmos and we had such and awesome meal! The owner came to our table personally and asked how we were and if we needed anything and the food was tremendous!

Meghan H, Owner at Mimmo's Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that you loved your meals. Mimmo loves meeting our guests & making sure that everything tastes delicious! We look forward to having you join us again soon!