“Olive Garden has improved”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #98 of 312 Restaurants in Destin
Reviewed 9 May 2016

When traveling for business away from my family, my comfort food is Spaghetti.

Olive Garden's spaghetti and meat sauce sure hit the spot on my last trip to the area.

The service was good, the bread sticks were delicious and a good time was had by all.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

The food was good as always on this visit. What I enjoyed most was our server, Kellie J!! She handled my friend with her picky order with a smile and gave the perfect balance of attentiveness and privacy!! Ask for Kellie your next trip to the Olive Garden, She is an artist at what she does!! Just remember to take care of her as she has taken care of you $$$

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Olive Garden, Lakeside Village, Lakeland, FL: On one visit there the bartender had ghastly long dreadlocks - which looked un-shampooed for months - that nearly hung down into the drinks he was serving. On another visit the place was virtually without any other patrons, yet we couldn't get any service at the bar. Another time I mentioned to the waitress that we hardly got any olives in our salad; the manager then brought out about 20 olives in a giant bowl and noisily plopped it down in front of us - an obvious demonstration of sarcasm meant to embarrass us. And now, on our last visit, I pointed out the fact there were only two olives in our big bowl. What's up with that? The waitress told us that OG's new policy is ONE OLIVE PER CUSTOMER! I laughed, said she couldn't be serious. But she didn't laugh, said she WAS serious. She then apologized before walking away. If that's what it's come to, then Olive Garden is definitely on its way out. No restaurant can survive if it reduces the portions and quality of its food while constantly raising prices.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Great dinner with friends this evening.

Jason, our server, was terrific.

The 4 of us each had a different entrée and they were all very good.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

OK, this is Olive Garden, but still. You don't necesarily expect GREAT from a chain restaurant, but less than mediocre is unexpected as well. While this particular Olive Garden has good service and overall good food, why can they not make a half way decent Fettuccine Alfredo? If I order to-go, I can ratchet it up at home. Imagine starting with plain fettuccine noodles, because that it exactly what you get at this Olive Garden location, time and time again. Only the LIGHTEST hint at any cream at all. At home I can add half and half, heat in microwave and add parmesan and garlic to end up with a pretty good side dish. It is simply confounding to me that the easiest Italian dish in the world to properly prepare can be so abysmal at this Lolive Garden location.