“Mmmm, pasta...”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #98 of 313 Restaurants in Destin
Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

So I love olive garden anyway, so this opinion may be biased. My sister and I ate here for supper on a Tuesday, no wait. They had there buy one take one promotion going on, so we ordered spaghetti/five cheese ziti. Yummy. Took the ziti back to hotel fridge, still yummy heated up next day for lunch. Our server was a bit chatty, but they were not very busy so maybe she was bored. All in all a nice olive garden experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

8/6 our server "J" was awesome! Very attentive. ..glasses never empty....it was busy but he made several trips to make sure we were taken care of! Always great getting good service! Food very good which is predictable from Olive Garden.....again Kudos to J!

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

The food tonight was good but the service was horrible. Our waiter was nonexistent for most of our visit. Drink glasses remained empty for extended periods of time. It was a slow night and he had three tables total. The only thing that was brought to our table in a timely manor was the check. We will not be back.

Olive Garden S, Guest Relations Manager at Olive Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Hi missionsmedic - What a frustrating experience! We're sorry to hear that our team didn't take great care of you and provide the level of service you deserve. In hopes of making amends, we invite you to reach out to us at OGSocial@olivegarden.com. We hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We had an early dinner at the Destin location. We were seated promptly and the waitress was friendly; however, she had not been trained properly how to answer dietary questions about items on the menu. Since two of the three of us at the table were on low fat/calorie restrictions, I had some questions about the newer Lighter Italian Fare vs another regular dish on the menu. Her solution was to drop off the stapled dietary sheets on our table and have me try to look them up. After much searching through the sheets, I realized that the Lighter Fare items were not even listed yet. So, I used my fitness app on my phone and discovered the regular menu item that she "thought" must be equally good for me had three times the fat/ calories! I ordered the Baked Tilapia with Shrimp in white wine sauce and garlic broccoli and was delighted with the taste from the new Lighter Italian Fare. Good job, Olive Garden. Other people at the table ordered Garlic Rosemary Chicken, which was good but a rather small serving... and Eggplant Parmigiana with spaghetti which was good and needed a take home box. Before the meal, we enjoyed a taste of wine, the Pasta e Fagioli ( always delicious), salad, and breadsticks. I plan to try some of the other Lighter Fare items at a future visit.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We enjoyed lunch in Destin while on a weekend getaway. The Olive Garden is just across from the Bass Pro shop and was very convenient for us. We enjoyed their salad and breaksticks as usual, we both ordered a pasta dish and they were good. We have nothing exceptional to say about this restaurant, but no negative comments either. Our server was pleasant, she did a nice job so we have a good experience here.