“Stopped for a good brew and tried the Lasagna.”
Review of Roberto's Pizzeria

Roberto's Pizzeria
Ranked #81 of 313 Restaurants in Destin
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Welcome to Roberto's In Destin, Florida! We have Sandestin's best gourmet pizzas, pastas, calzones, strombolis, salads, and more. There's plenty of indoor and outdoor seating, a full bar, big screen TVs, and great drink specials. This is the place to kick back and catch the big game - or you can call us for delivery. We'll even host and cater your next big event.
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Sat on the porch to order. The waitress was new and from Jamaica. She new nothing. I ordered the Lasagna and a crafted beer.
I asked for a manager who gave me a great suggestion for a beer and it was very good.
After the Lasagna came I was very pleased with the large portion but I have never ever in all my travels had better tasting lasagna. Sorry, Italy, Sicily, and Monaco!
I spoke again to a manager and asked him to never change one thing about the lasagna. If he did, it would be less than perfect. He promised he wouldn't.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Stopped in for lunch. Pizza was average. I asked for garlic butter for the crust and it was not good. It's a cute little place.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

We were exhausted after sailing and just wanted carry out. Grabbed some food and took it back to our room and we were pleasantly surprised

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Got Roberto's to deliver pizza to our room at the Sandestin resort. They were prompt with the delivery and the food was solid. Resort prices, unfortunately, but everything else was very positive

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This is a really neat pizza place. Only place I've ever been where you can custom order by the slice, and pick up to five toppings for the same price. Pizza was excellent, and they had all of the usual pizza shop menu items. Set amidst a bunch of really cool restaurants and shops, very casual, and a place you had to love. Very reasonable prices.