“Good pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great little pizza place. Very affordable too. We got a hand tossed and thin crust pizza, Wings, and cheesy bread. Everything was really good. We will go back for sure!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Really good pizza and wings always delivered hot and ready to go trust me i love pizza and this is one of my favorite place to get it

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We decided to just stay in last night so we ordered a large pizza to go and had it delivered. We also ordered the pepperoni bread sticks. First the good. the pizza was hot when delivered and ingredients seemed to be fresh. The pizza wasn't greasy as some tend to be, The only negative was that for a $45.00 order I would have liked to have seen more pepperoni on the pizza. It tasted like a veggie pizza and frankly lacked g=flavor. It wasn't horrible and I would try them again the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

After a long day at Henderson Beach we decided to stay in for the night and order Pizza. The hotel had menus so we decided to order from Merlin's Pizza since they were around the corner. After calling and placing the order it was ready for pick up after I arrived 30 minutes later. The Pizza was delicious and hot but In my opinion could of used a little more sauce. Get dinner and cheapest dinner during our stay in Destin.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Not sure what all the great reviews are for this place but it was a total disappointment. Quality was bad, we ordered extra cheese and was lucky if there was any cheese at all! Dominos pizza is better than this joint.