“Best bang for the buck”

Jet's Pizza of Destin
Ranked #139 of 310 Restaurants in Destin
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 February 2017

My husband and kids decided to try this place because the front desk happened to be eating their pizza when we checked in! We ordered for delivery and it arrived in less than an hour. It tasted very fresh and the kids loved the boneless chicken tenders. My husband loved the Jet-10 with Turbo crust. We travel to Destin a few times each year and this will be our go-to pizza place.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Have you ever had a food craving which needed filling? I was craving pizza and came across this place. The best pizza I've had in a long time. It tasted home made with plenty of sauce and cheese and toppings. I would recommend this establishment to anyone who has a good appetite for pizza. My wife had a Caesars salad which was more than satisfying.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Pizza was ok, kind of tasted like little caesar, took almost an hour for simple order, only 2 people working and one was new.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

We ordered Pizza for our family the day after Christmas. Phone call wasn't answered so ordered all online. Should have suspected might be a problem. Delivery was specified within 90 minutes. We accepted and then proceeded to wait forever. After 2+ hours passed, decided to drive to the location. When there, personnel were very disrespectful. We were told delivery person was already out with the order. We realized that was not truthful, because we saw the same delivery guy that ended up at our house later, still took a good deal of time. We could have taken the food from the store. After all of this, the order was incorrect. Would have been better to not accept our order, we would have moved on. Definitely left bad taste in our mouth!! Do not recommend.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Jets pizza is not the cheapest pizza in town, but quality is excellent and delivery service is great. I missed the first (and second) call from delivery driver but he left me a message and returned in just a few minutes after we made contact. Destin is a busy place on the weekend and sometimes it takes 45-60 min for delivery so plan ahead.