“Vacation”
Review of Power Up Watersports - MOVED

Power Up Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Power Up Watersports has your newest and greatest water toy called the "FlyBoard". The FlyBoard is an innovative way for you to hover above the water like Iron Man and gives you the ability to dive in and out of the water like a dolphin. Taking anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to get the hang of, the FlyBoard is for all enthusiasts alike.We also offer non-motorized activities such as kayaks & paddleboards. If your looking for a fun day out on the water you can rent one of our brand new pontoon boats or waverunners! Our pontoon boats are even capable of playing songs right off your phone!
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Power Up Watersports boasts the current world-champion in flyboarding! Therefore, their experience is second to none in teaching beginners how to fly respecting overall safety as well as comfort level of the customer. Outstanding customer service and patient instruction, you can't go wrong here.

There are newer reviews for Power Up Watersports

Reviewed 23 October 2015

This was just an incredible experience for our family. I didn't get to do it because of injured neck and back but will definitely try it in the future. My daughter got to experience it.and is ready to go buy her own equipment and have her own business. I don't know if that's going to happen but we'll see.
Ben was an awesome instructor . He had her up and going in no time and even did a little demo for us afterwards.
Derek was great to deal with also and we really enjoyed talking to both of them. We couldn't have asked for better guys to deal with.
I would encourage anyone thinking about trying this to give them a call.

1  Thank Charles M
Reviewed 4 October 2015

This has been an activity on my bucket list since the first time I saw it. Our group of 4 had the good fortune to meet Ben and his father. After a brief on land lesson, we all took turns on the board and it was amazing! Ben was very patient with us novices and made it his personal mission to see that we succeeded and had a good time. The passion that Ben and his father share for the sport was very obvious and then became contagious. If it had not been the last day of our 2 week road trip, I think we would have all done it again. After our time on the board we stuck around for a private show while Ben did flips and tricks that were amazing. He has a true gift. By far, this was our best excursion, not only for the sheer thrill but for having the opportunity to meet such nice people.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

My bf had been wanting to try fly boarding so we found Power Up online and called and were able to come and do it that day. Ben was absolutely awesome. He was very polite and patient in instructing Dennis on what to do. He absolutely loved it and is still talking about Ben and how great the experience was. Thank you so much for the special day! We will definitely be back for more adventures at Power Up on our next trip to Destin.

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

Our reservation was messed up and we ended up with a 22ft vs 24 ft pontoon. Our party was too large to fit on the smaller boat. The worker admitted it was his error then disappeared for 30-45 minutes before he would rebook us to another day. My husband had to hunt him down on the docks to help us. He was helping people who arrived 30 minutes after us!!! It took all of 2 minutes for him to rebook us. 45 minutes after we got there, we had to tell a car full of kids that we had to come back another day. They offered us a 25% discount, which probably didn't even cover our fuel to drive from our rental house and back....twice.

Once we actually got a boat the next day, it was nice and well kept. It hadn't been cleaned (trash can was full of beer cans) but it had plenty of gas. If I had to do it again, I'd go back to St Andrews state park and book their pontoons. Less crowded, better customer service, and lower priced.