“Best part of our trip to Destin”
Review of Power Up Watersports - MOVED

Power Up Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Power Up Watersports has your newest and greatest water toy called the "FlyBoard". The FlyBoard is an innovative way for you to hover above the water like Iron Man and gives you the ability to dive in and out of the water like a dolphin. Taking anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to get the hang of, the FlyBoard is for all enthusiasts alike.We also offer non-motorized activities such as kayaks & paddleboards. If your looking for a fun day out on the water you can rent one of our brand new pontoon boats or waverunners! Our pontoon boats are even capable of playing songs right off your phone!
Reviewed 1 September 2015

My bf had been wanting to try fly boarding so we found Power Up online and called and were able to come and do it that day. Ben was absolutely awesome. He was very polite and patient in instructing Dennis on what to do. He absolutely loved it and is still talking about Ben and how great the experience was. Thank you so much for the special day! We will definitely be back for more adventures at Power Up on our next trip to Destin.

There are newer reviews for Power Up Watersports

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

Our reservation was messed up and we ended up with a 22ft vs 24 ft pontoon. Our party was too large to fit on the smaller boat. The worker admitted it was his error then disappeared for 30-45 minutes before he would rebook us to another day. My husband had to hunt him down on the docks to help us. He was helping people who arrived 30 minutes after us!!! It took all of 2 minutes for him to rebook us. 45 minutes after we got there, we had to tell a car full of kids that we had to come back another day. They offered us a 25% discount, which probably didn't even cover our fuel to drive from our rental house and back....twice.

Once we actually got a boat the next day, it was nice and well kept. It hadn't been cleaned (trash can was full of beer cans) but it had plenty of gas. If I had to do it again, I'd go back to St Andrews state park and book their pontoons. Less crowded, better customer service, and lower priced.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

My daughter and I had a last second rental of a jet ski while in Destin, FL.
Check in was quick and painless and at just $75 for the hour - cheaper than many of the places around. We did two hours for $140 and after some brief instruction, away we went! It was a blast and we will definitely return!

1  Thank Stephanie C
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

We rented jet skis and had a great time! We saw dolphins several times. Guys were amazing that worked there.

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

My husband gifted me a fly boarding experience for my birthday--it was fantastic! I was a little nervous, but there was no reason to be! Derek, the owner, was very personable and gave great, specific instructions. As long as I did what he said, I was successful. I was able to get up, move around, do turns, and even do some dolphin dives! It was an incredible experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

Ben M, Owner at Power Up Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2015

Thank you for visiting us! Glad you enjoyed Flyboarding and Derek was so helpful!!! We look forward to seeing you again!