US$ 302
US$ 156
US$ 185
US$ 179
US$ 269
Home2 Suites by Hilton Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
US$ 343
US$ 286
US$ 217
US$ 199
TripAdvisor
All reviewstiki hutlower poolhot tubwading poolwinn dixiebasketball courtcondo complexoffice staffoutlet mallpools are greatscenic highwayumbrella servicean umbrellaacross the streetparticular unitliving roomcovered parking
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Won’t stay there again. Parking is a nightmare when you have an SUV and there are no available spots. Cars take the spots that are allotted for SUV’s which left me no place to park.
Also my sliding door was broke all week so I couldn’t go on my balcony much, which is my fav thing to do. Yes there is access from the bedroom but I had a sleeping baby in there often so I couldn’t use that door. I’m not normally really picky, but when paying almost $3,000 for one week, I expect a lot.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018

We loved our stay at Edgewater! We were in #604 and it was gorgeous. We enjoyed having 3 bedrooms for our 7 guests, and the view from the balcony was breathtaking. The rooms are so close to the beach. We also really enjoyed the two swimming pools. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SLboymom
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Start with the positives, great view, mostly clean, and sprawling community. The units and building are starting to show age but repair work was being preformed on some of the building. Lots of room in the condo, great kitchen and plenty to eat on.
The negatives were, mold in our room, which caused sickness. The management was notified and sent cleaning personnel and maintenance. Which wiped down the wall and claimed they knew nothing of the issue. Hours after later no call from the manager as to addressing the guest illness or action plan. After confronting the staff, the manager ran out of her office and started recording the conversation on her phone. No concern for our wellbeing, inconvenience, or a real apology for what should have been a wonderful trip. They did after multiple conversations refund 20% of our stay and a ER evaluation of the sick guest. Just generally a uncaring and classless manager that only wants you to pay your money, shut up, and get out. Felt as if they were looking for ways to kick you out than trying to keep you happy and coming back each year. I had always wanted to stay her but never again, so sad....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank wings1549
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We just finished up a fantastic week at Edgewater Beach Condominium. We stayed in unit 1401. All of the units are individually owned so your mileage may vary depending on the owner. We really liked unit 1401. It was clean and spacious and was very well equipped. I don't remember once looking for a utensil, appliance, pan etc... that I needed and not finding it. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were very nice. Our only complaint was that the door to the hall bath was nearly impossible to shut, that needed to be fixed for sure. The TV and Internet were great. The washer and dryer are high capacity which was convenient. The resort itself has everything I wanted in a beach vacation. They have ample parking and the spots are actually big enough to fit a full sized car. The security seemed good, I never worried about the safety of our family. The pools are great and the beach area is amazing. The guys working on the beach were the best and always made sure our huge group had enough chairs and umbrellas everyday we requested them. Tip these guys they work super hard. The sand in Destin is so amazing. Never gets hot! Water was super clear and very warm. The gym was above average for a beach resort. Tiki bar by the pool was great. Overall, we really liked this place a lot and will certainly return.

Room Tip: Room 1401 was great.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My family has been been coming for years!! My family loves it and that's why we have continued to come for literally decades.
Unfortunately, we had a run in with a certain person in management. Seriously... don't cross *her* path. If you do, *she* will renege financial agreements (which is now being negotiated). This happened in two rooms, which we generally have four of each year. We are currently being ransomed for better reviews. I would oblige, being that we are well meaning folk. However, she threatened us with eviction and sheriff intervention. Her shrewdness in communicating her displeasure was actually insulting. I cannot abide her treatment of my family.
In case you are wondering, here is the re-presentation of events. My brother was given one warning for passing a worker on an electric skateboard in the parking garage. I wont bore you with what an electric skateboard can do- no rails, no tricks, no damaging activity. The second warning was met with malice (ie. eviction and sheriff). There was no reason to elevate such a petty "crime" of this nature to threats.
Also, the managements online persona is nothing like *her* in persona. The situations she presented online are false. She made it seem like my brother almost RAN INTO A FAMILY AND WAS GIVEN 2 MAYBE 3 WARNINGS. This of course is far from the truth.
I am not heated about this one interaction... Same trip, an 11 year old spit over the balcony... She threatened eviction... One room genuinely could not find the root of a stench, and we were immediately blamed and told to shut our doors. This is the lack of hospitality in which I speak.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family